Mac Barbie's Outfit

MAC_Whore

I was just thinking that it was a good thing MAC didn't listen to all of us, or MAC Barbie would be a:

drag-queen makeup wearing, gothed-out, tattooed, huge-falsie wearing, traincase having, belt-brush sporting, mules and boots wearing, red-haired,brown-haired, ponytailed, big-silver hoop wearing, all-black-sporting, rhinestoned, jeans wearing, Pink barbie dress sporting mess!
smiles.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FacesbyNiki
...She is Barbie, not a MAC make up artist.
lol.gif

Wha???? I was going to pick up my tiny plastic Barbie brand cell phone and book a makeover with her!
lol.gif

ginger9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
I was just thinking that it was a good thing MAC didn't listen to all of us, or MAC Barbie would be a:

drag-queen makeup wearing, gothed-out, tattooed, huge-falsie wearing, traincase having, belt-brush sporting, mules and boots wearing, red-haired,brown-haired, ponytailed, big-silver hoop wearing, all-black-sporting, rhinestoned, jeans wearing, Pink barbie dress sporting mess!
smiles.gif

lmao.gif
You are right about that!
winks.gif

I think Barbie is fine, leave the women alone. Imagine if the Barbie doll was a real person, the criticism is just overwhelming!

I wish Barbie was Asian and wearing a Chi Pao
tong.gif
jj

spam_musubi_

i wish she had a knee length black pencil skirt on and some pumps. and a nice black top. and crazzyyy wild makeup.

....and where's the pink haired version? :p

jillianjiggs

it's been discovered that the mac barbie is not a makeup artist, but more of a mac customer. that explains the lack of "mac ma" dress.
fluffy.gif

galvanizer

Quote:

smiles.gif

I must agree with you on that!
It's seriously hard to please everyone. Is Barbie a MUA, a client or a 'typical' Barbie? Who is she supposed to be appealing to?
I'm sure they thought long and hard over what they'd dress her up as. (what do I know?) but I actually like the outfit. I'm not exactly typical though...

Colorqueen

The thing is, if you don't like her outfit- design her another.

IF you want her to wear more makeup- put some on her.

The only thing you really can not do is make plastic molded boots, but most everything else- hey, you can have a lot of fun changing what you don't like about Barbie!
smiles.gif

greengrin.gif

Jacq-i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorqueen
The thing is, if you don't like her outfit- design her another.

IF you want her to wear more makeup- put some on her.

The only thing you really can not do is make plastic molded boots, but most everything else- hey, you can have a lot of fun changing what you don't like about Barbie!
smiles.gif

greengrin.gif

True... I wish I could get two dolls. One to keep in the box, and another to play with her traincase.
rofl.gif

Shimmer

Quote:

smiles.gif

A freaking men.

tania_nia

I thought her outfit was a little circa 1980's or 90s. Kinda retro I guess. I liked her earrings and I really liked the fushia in her hair!! I'm a huge fan of brunette barbie me being a brunette myself. I would have killed someone to get a Theresa MAC styled barbie with some intense fluidline on! That would have been hot!!!