MAC - Baroque Boudoir Discussion

Camnagem

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
The lipglasses look beautiful!! Thanks Erin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
iagree.gif
Love the l/g!

Ditto!! I love all of the lipglasses!
love.gif

Look how pretty they look kinda smooshed together in the swatches.
sigh.gif

oh my, these aren't available online?

do you girls/guys know if MAC stores ship? Or will this be up on the nordies website?

Thanks! So far I like Prive and D Noveau...

What does Frost look like on lipglasses? I don't like Frost in Lipsticks!!

ambidextrous

I'll probably get one powder just because of the pretty compact :X and maybe the lap of luxury lipglass, if it doesn't look too similar to Elle lipglass

OneDollarBuddha

I love, love, love the packaging. I don't think my wallet will allow me a powder, but I am at least going to grab a l/g. Lap of luxury looks so pretty!

peek_a_b0o

Does anyone know if it will include brushes like the Monograma and Stylistics collections? I would die!
smiles.gif
So would my wallet!!!!!

luhly4

Quote:
Originally Posted by peek_a_b0o
Does anyone know if it will include brushes like the Monograma and Stylistics collections? I would die!
smiles.gif
So would my wallet!!!!!

there won't be any brushes..
cry.gif

LMD84

ooohhhh prive gloss looks fabulous! so i shall get that, bb lipstick and of course the compact
smiles.gif

Oh how I must have that powder! Well, just the compact actually... I still haven't finished my first mystery powder from couture :/

Does anyone know the exact size of the pan of product? If I could fit a meteorites voyage refill in that gorgeous compact I'll be dancing the rest of the year!! The couture compact seems just a little too big, but if these [like HK or stylistics] is smaller I might have a chance. Anyone have that kind of info?

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittykat69er
Oh how I must have that powder! Well, just the compact actually... I still haven't finished my first mystery powder from couture :/

Does anyone know the exact size of the pan of product? If I could fit a meteorites voyage refill in that gorgeous compact I'll be dancing the rest of the year!! The couture compact seems just a little too big, but if these [like HK or stylistics] is smaller I might have a chance. Anyone have that kind of info?

it's the same size as a mac blush pan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
it's the same size as a mac blush pan.

Thank you so much! Previously they were the same size as blot, but now worst case scenario I could always put a blush in it
smiles.gif
Just wanted to be sure.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittykat69er
Thank you so much! Previously they were the same size as blot, but now worst case scenario I could always put a blush in it
smiles.gif
Just wanted to be sure.

no problem!
winkiss.gif