MAC - Baroque Boudoir Discussion

GlamQueen21

The swatches of the lipsticks and the lipglasses are gorgeous!!!! Treasured l/s, Lap of Luxury l/g and D'Nouveau l/g for me!! Going to save up and try not to spend too much money right now since I didn't make much on my paycheck.

Susanne

Swatches?? Have to find them
winks.gif

sleepyhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
Are there swatches somewhere? I'd love to see Prive.

the only ones i've seen are from Erine1881. you can find them a few pages back and in the swatch thread
yes.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitzstephanie
$72 CDN for the powder? Hmm .. Should I? or Should I Not?

I bought the HK powder
eeksign.gif
I won't buy another expensive one this year.

I will save my money for the collections next year!! (Disney??)

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyhead
the only ones i've seen are from Erine1881. you can find them a few pages back and in the swatch thread
yes.gif

Yes, I saw them a few weeks ago. Sure I did! I am too stressed I guess
winks.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I bought the HK powder
eeksign.gif
I won't buy another expensive one this year.

I will save my money for the collections next year!! (Disney??)

this is what i'm thinking - i bought the hk one... and was going to buy this one until i heard about disney! maybe they'll do one for disney too like hk?! that'd be awsome!

i'm still getting a gloss and lipstick from bb though! fabulous colours to choose from!

Camnagem

I'm getting the compact for a little birthday treat for myself! I'm so excited to get it.
sigh.gif

For those who have the Sheer Mystery Powder, is it just a pressed finishing powder or is there more to it? I've never checked it out before, but I can't resist with this packaging!

I'm still in love with the packaging, all 3 lipglasses and Prive lipstick. Oh man, I can't wait for more swatches!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem
I'm getting the compact for a little birthday treat for myself! I'm so excited to get it.
sigh.gif

For those who have the Sheer Mystery Powder, is it just a pressed finishing powder or is there more to it? I've never checked it out before, but I can't resist with this packaging!

I'm still in love with the packaging, all 3 lipglasses and Prive lipstick. Oh man, I can't wait for more swatches!

yes it's literally just some face powder to set your foundation
smiles.gif
i think it's similar to my l'oreal true match powder - so it's nothing special. but the packaging is the reason to buy it! what a fantatsic birthday treat for yourself it will make!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
yes it's literally just some face powder to set your foundation
smiles.gif
but the packaging is the reason to buy it! what a fantatsic birthday treat for yourself it will make!

iagree.gif
on both.

shontay07108

I was thinking I would buy the deepest colored lippies, but I have changed my mind. It's a waste, IMO. Monogram was so much more interesting. I will pass this up completely.

jess126xo

This collection is beautiful I'm loving it ! Can't wait !
Does anyone know why everything is much more pricey then usual ?

sleepyhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess126xo
This collection is beautiful I'm loving it ! Can't wait !
Does anyone know why everything is much more pricey then usual ?

it's a couture collection. every year's couture collection is expensive. just think of it this way, at least it's cheaper than the kitty couture collection
yes.gif

Divinity

LOVE this couture collection, but they always GET ME on the damn powders! I don't need a setting powder, but the compact is just divine, ugh.

TeresitaMC

Exactly how I feel, Divinity!
lol.gif
The price is what will break the deal for me. But the swatches/reviews are another story!
shockt.gif

LMD84

i'm really not sure what to do about the compact. i don't need it but i love the way it looks and think i'll regret it if i don't get it
ssad.gif

but as Susanne said they may release a compact with the Disney collection next year... i wish they'd confirm that so i know what to save for!

TeresitaMC

^ Me too!
ssad.gif
It's soooo gorgeous! I love this packaging and it truly shows on the compact. The lip products are in print. So the compact is special to me in the looks department
love.gif

Speaking of the packaging, does anyone know what those 'boxes' are in the promo pic? We dont get our products in those big boxes do we? I love them
lol.gif