MAC Bloggers Obsessions Discussion

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Caqui is my favorite Mac lipglass ever. That's saying a lot because I own an obscene amount of lipglasses. I won't even change my profile pic because I'm wearing it.
lol.gif

I owe it to you!
th_happy1.gif
Your profile pic convinced me to get Caqui.

shontay07108

I think all of the shadows should be perm. I love SNS, HP and JW. I get more wear out of SNS and HP because I love to play up my lips more than my eyes and those shadows make it easier, but JW is a gorgeous color on me. So dramatic. Make them all perm Mac!

Haven

I am glad that I backed up HP b/c I use it almost every day. I can see hitting pan in this shadow fairly quickly.

rockin

My Jealousy Wakes and Hocus Pocus arrived from the US yesterday, at long last. Wow, HP is so soft and smooth! JW is like no other green in my collection, and when the light hits it in certain directions there is an obvious blue sheen that makes it stand out from the rest.

martiangurll

Ok so I was dead set on not buying any eyeshadows, but obviously I have to buy all of them. Boo
I would definitely recommend HP and SNS. These are simply too beautiful not to get. I am not sure about PS, I think the Weathered from Style Driven might be better but I have not seen PS in real life. To be an anti-enabler, I'd go with Weathered instead and buy it at leasure since it is permanant. Just sayin'

TheMakeupGirl

Hey all!! I am SO overwhelmed at all the love HP is getting here!! Just wanted to put a bug in your ear that I am having the site re-designed (new logo, colors etc) and I am having a contest! The prize is a grand new in the box Hocus Pocus! So if you don't have it yet or want a back up PLEASE take the poll, tweet etc and help me pick a logo for the site! All the details on how to enter are on my blog. xxooo Lianne :yahoo:

shontay07108

My Jealousy Wakes and Hocus Pocus arrived from the US yesterday, at long last. Wow, HP is so soft and smooth! JW is like no other green in my collection, and when the light hits it in certain directions there is an obvious blue sheen that makes it stand out from the rest.
I think it's interesting that people get blue from JW. It's definitely green on me and I'm so happy because that's what I wanted. It's funny how a certain color can vary from person to person.
I skipped JW because I wanted emerald green with no blue or teal--a balanced green.  I guess I prefer to have it lean more yellow if anything, so your observation confirms my decision to skip.  I almost bought out of loyalty to Christine, but am actually really happy with using Landscape Green or Kelly Green pigment for green eyes when so inclined.  Glad you love it though.

I would definitely recommend HP and SNS.  These are simply too beautiful not to get.  I am not sure about PS, I think the Weathered from Style Driven might be better but I have not seen PS in real life.  To be an anti-enabler, I'd go with Weathered instead and buy it at leasure since it is permanant.  Just sayin'

I've seen PS in real life(although I didn't buy it) and in my opinion, Styledriven is ten times better. It's more vibrant and just a gorgeous light blue. It has more white and PS is more grey.

Prettypackages

Ok I got Hocus Pocus, SNS, and Caqui to start. *looks around and whispers* I don't like SNS, it looks like a brick red on me, with some sparkle. I need to see how it looks on others.
I love HP, it is so smooth and so pretty, I put it over on eof the Chanel Ombres and it was HOT!
Caqui, um... I need to play with this some more, it is just ok,on me. LOL

UrbanSweetheart

Ok I got Hocus Pocus, SNS, and Caqui to start. *looks around and whispers* I don't like SNS, it looks like a brick red on me, with some sparkle. I need to see how it looks on others.I love HP, it is so smooth and so pretty, I put it over on eof the Chanel Ombres and it was HOT! Caqui, um... I need to play with this some more, it is just ok,on me. LOL
I never bought SNS..I kinda regret it, but I didn't see enough swatches of it =\
And HP is indeed amaaaazing!

missah

I have not touched my SR at ALL. I dont know what to do with it. I haven't used it and I still have the packaging. I just opened it to see what it was like. Do you think its still okay to give to someone as a present?