MAC Bloggers Obsessions Discussion

sarahbe492

Did you see the post on the Karen's blog? http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/mac-makeup/12-ways-to-wear-mac-evolution-revolution-lipglass/ I thought it made it even more appealing to me. I'm sure you did but just in case I thought I'd post it here. I'm most excited to try it over Summerfruit lipliner as I recently purchased that to put under Morange. Two totally different looks with that lipliner now! Endless possibilities with the gloss I think for layering! :)

for those ladies getting Evolution Revolution, how do you plan on wearing it? I keep looking at the swatches of it, feeling intrigued, but then I keep thinking its too sheer for me. I wouldn't know what to do with it. Maybe wear it as an "everyday" kinda gloss? =\

sarahbe492

Honestly - I love pigments but only use them when I have more time. I always seem to have fall out from them no matter what I do - not a big deal as I do my eyes first but the cleanup time is heavier with pigments than regular eyeshadows. I do have the teal - it is incredible! I got it in one of the Christmas sets this year and love it! But even so I don't have the other pigment and will enjoy having this color in eyeshadow form as I do use them more often because it is a bit easier.

Hm... same here, but it would probably cost just as twice (or more!) if we were to buy the pigments in order to dupe it... unless of course one already owns them.
Of course, one doesn't HAVE to dupe the color with MAC products, but I usually just use MAC lol.
I feel bad, though... teal's one of my favorite colors and I don't even own the pigment.
girlhaha.gif

shontay07108

Christine did a good job with the swatches. A few were close, but my eye can still tell the difference. Plus, like I said before, I am all about that Veluxe Pearl.

hoshiakari_

I love pigments too! Granted, I don't own many but there's something about them in their cute little jars that does something to me. I wish I used mine more often... ask me how many times I've used Mauvement, Bloodline, Family Crest, Moonlight Night and Later. after that initial EOTD look when first buying them lol.
But anyway... I agree. Why use two products when you can have the convenience of one in a delicious-looking eyeshadow? :D

On another note... I am having second thoughts and wanting ER again. Le sighhh.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Christine did a good job with the swatches. A few were close, but my eye can still tell the difference. Plus, like I said before, I am all about that Veluxe Pearl.

I'm definitely feeling better about it after seeing her swatch next to Surf USA. I'm quite sure that the difference will show on my skin. So:

Jealousy Wakes
Hocus Pocus
Parisian Skies
Sonoran Rain
All My Purple Life

Unless something changes my mind...

LittleMaryJane

Ugh, I'm re-looking at Temptalia's swatches and now I'm wanting Sonoran Rain. It really *is* my kinda color... Hmmm. I'll make a quick decision when the stuff pops up on the site, I suppose.

aradhana

i think i might end up with ps, sns, er, 2046, caqui and ampl....but i keep wavering back and forth between something and nothing.... :)

i think jw is beautiful, but i have too many greens/blues what not that i just don't wear enough to warrant buying it...esp when it's LE and there are so many people who reaaally reallly want it....

a lot of the time i feel like i end up buying products that look beautiful swatched or on others, rather than judging how they actually look on me....

shontay07108

I think I'll go ahead and grab Sonoran Rain. I love that kind of color, so why not? I might regret it later. OK, not budging anymore. Caqui Sonoran Rain Hocus Pocus Jealousy Wakes If it's going up tonight I hope it's ASAP. All I want to do right now is lay down and sleep!

texasmommy

I already know which ones I must have :) I glanced through the last few pages and saw that the collection might be on at midnight, but didn't notice which time zone the mac site is run on.

ButterflyDior77

I already know which ones I must have :) I glanced through the last few pages and saw that the collection might be on at midnight, but didn't notice which time zone the mac site is run on.

I think they are on East coast time zone... Or that one time zone called MAC Coast. lol

Haven

They actually have that now, and I signed up for it. I will let everyone know how it works. If it works as well as the email alert system, then I will get a text in about 3 days - with a free shipping code.
Oh also, wouldn't it be great if MAC had a text message alert for when new collections go online? I would LOVE THAT!

ladyarwen

LOL uh...I have the text message alerts. However, I didn't get the alert for the Surf Baby collection until about two weeks after it launched. Complete bullshit.

m0rg3nst3rn

It's live! Go under the eyeshadows and lipglass and they are there but not there when you search them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

liv

Yep, I just submitted my order! Got Hocus Pocus and Parisian Skies. You have to look them up under the categories; searching the sitemap doesn't pull them up.

Latest posts