MAC Bloggers Obsessions Discussion

dxgirly

I just ordered all 4 eyeshadows.
heart2.gif

2browneyes

Got my order in for all the lipglass. Not really into the shadows but for some reason I feel like I should have ordered JW and HP

Rinstar

Yay!!! I ordered Jealousy Wakes, Sonoran Rain, Caqui, Nitro:licious, and Evolution Revolution. I also ordered another Amber Lights because I ran out and that is my staple e/s. I am excited! I haven't hauled since Peacocky!

It's good to be back! LOL

MAChostage

I couldn't help myself and ended up ordering JW (along with HP and AMPL). I'm like Shontay in that I'm a sucker for a veluxe pearl!

hoshiakari_

I hope everyone is able to get what they want!
I'm glad to be able to sleep peacefully tonight.
sleepy.gif

No worrying about collection launching. XD

nessafoo

all I got was jealousy wakes :) Others were very pretty but JW was what really stood out to me :) I have enough greens to last me till the sun dont shine no more but this one is so pretty and unique!

luvlydee

i just got caqui, but for some reason i was tempted to just put lychee luxe instead. But i remember trying it on a while ago and sayin ew. the description sounds so good though.

I was going to skip since I didnt see enough swatches but i figured if I dont like it ill just give it to my sis who is looking for an orange lipstick/gloss

AudreyNicole

I ordered Jealousy Wakes and Evolution Revolution. I didn't get my confirmation email yet, but the order shows in my order history. I just hope I don't get that dreaded email tomorrow! I don't know which will be more nerve wracking... waiting for the collection to go live, or waiting for the shipping notice!

Honey&LemonGirl

Really want Parisian Skies and Evolution Revolution, but I'm making the executive decision to pass this collex. I spent wayyyy too much on high-end summer collex hauls and probably will again for the fall collex that will be flooding in, so...

*inhale!* Sucking it up and being a big girl. Don't have to have every LE item ever.

smash.gif
<-- Me smashing my lemmings.

singer82

I ended up passing :( I just looked at the swatch on fair skin and it looks better with darker skintones (and I'm also telling myself of this so I wont be tempted LOL). Cause I'm trying to be good, Semi-Precious and GlamGlass are going to kill me! lol and my wedding coming up.

hope you got it :)

thatssojessy

So I ordered Jealousy Wakes since that's the only thing I really wanted from this collection. Pleeeeeeease no shenanigans, I want to have a very happy
mac_boxday.gif

m0rg3nst3rn

I got all of the shadows and AMPL and Nitro...
but now I am thinking that I should not have gotten Nitro because I said that I wouldn't because I have enough red glosses. Damn me and my impulses! Hmm...yeah, well, we shall see, lol. I need to learn self control. Let's hope I don't do this at IMATS...This did shrink my budget for that a tad. Ok, not more red glosses. No more!

I will at least be able to tell you all or show you what Nitro looks like compared to Russian Red, Wonder Woman, Venetian and Wicked Ways...

Haven

Yeah! I was able to get what I wanted and got the confirmation email. Hopefully I won't get a backorder email tomorrow.

shontay07108

I got my confirmation e-mail. I want to take it down now because I am tired. Part of me wishes I had chosen overnight shipping. :haha:

singer82

YAY! I am so glad I was on here at the time the launch was announced cause I might have miss it.
specktra_rocks.gif

I ordered:
Perisian Skies e/s
Jealousy Wakes e/s
Evolution Revolution l/g
I got regular standard cause I need to get free where I can get it lol

But man o man Hocus Pocus and Sonoran Rain is taunting me!
sweatdrop.gif

Swirlgirl

Just the 4 e/s for me. Plus I added the BB cream into my cart along with a couple of perm things (MSFN and Twinks).

I really want to support Karen and I love the story behind her lipglass, but I just hate the texture of MAC's lipglass - - but if these are indeed around for a full 6 weeks, I may cave and get it later Sonoran rain is possible later pick up too. Especially since my semi-precious list has slimmed down considerably.