MAC Bloggers Obsessions Discussion

Honey&LemonGirl

Christine from Temptalia said yesterday on Twitter that she'd tell in 4 days, so three days left before some new news leaks, I guess! Hurray!

summerblue

As I've only been into MAC for the last 3 years, I'd love to see a repromote of Creme de Miel, Magic Dust, Waternymph, Meadowland, Chill (the most perfect matte white I've ever come across) Bold as Gold & Manila Paper (both as singles, not part of quad as I never buy quads since there's only 1 color I want & I can't justify the price for 3 more I won't use), Gold Dusk pigment in OJ (have the small vials, but the pigment color in the vials are always different, more muted, than those issued in jars). I also hope they reissue I Get No Kick e/l (completely missed out on) & Sin-tillation lipgelee as stupid me didn't pick up a backup before it sold out.

What I would absolutely love to see is a lavender mineralized blush just like Love Rock or Moon River. I thought that the Quite Cute blush was gonna be it, only to find that it was powdery, blended away & had that awful red heart in the middle that you couldn't get around with your brush.

And would also love to see the 131 stippling fiber blush brush made in a full-size face brush. Enkore & Sigma among others sell these, but the white stippling fibers are synthetic & not silk like on MAC's brushes.

lindas1983

I always been scared of Vellum. It looks nice but I was always confused on what to pair it with. This is why I have never bought it. :(

I love to pat a little bit of vellum onto my lips after i've put on a red lipstick, just in the middle. It looks amazing, especially with blue based reds.

ThePowderPuff

well kat.. I am not absolutely sure, but I have a lot of samples without any destination -- and then a blogger's collex comes up, so I add 2 + 2 and I get 5.. lol.

there are a lot of really great items that have been discontinued and that are some blogger's faves -- besides, financially it would be pretty difficult to give a free rein to blogger's mu fantasies... jmo
Sounds very logical. I completely follow you.

And there are some great dicontinued stuff out there. But still... The blogger in me is offended ;)

antsmarching

Check out the new issue of Nylon, they have an article about the blogger's collection. Christine's eyeshadow is a gorgeous green call Jealously Wakes, I'll definitely be getting that!

shadowaddict

Check out the new issue of Nylon, they have an article about the blogger's collection. Christine's eyeshadow is a gorgeous green call Jealously Wakes, I'll definitely be getting that!

OMG!!! You had me at green. I'm excited to hear more details and definitely want to see swatches.

shadowaddict

^^^Yeh that's what I was thinking also. Usually you'll see it in a magazine after a collection has been released and some items sold out.

katred

Specktra Bestie
That makes a lot of sense, Christine is a huge fan of green shadows and that name, I think, was one of the ones she picked for her "April Fool's" collection.

This is why I'm hopeful that the blogger collection is not repromotes. Anyone in the Mac marketing department who has an internet connection can tell which products would make good repromotes. Asking beauty bloggers for their input has value because they're generally very well versed in where there are holes in the Mac line-up and where they could stand to improve.

LMD84

well i would like to think that mac would have changed their mind by now and actually get this collection to be international - if there are new items then i want tro be able to buy some if i like them.

Rezel

I wish Mac would make this available for everyone. Remember Lightfully Bright? At first it was supposed to be an Asia exclusive collection but they also launched it worldwide I think. Keeping my fingers crossed.