MAC Blue Nectar June 2nd/ June 9th 2016

LMarie21

Is this dropping early tomorrow morning? Anybody stalking tonight? I don't see a page up yet for them.

Sweetyellow

Im bummed out by the lack of swatches for this collection :( this is the first collection in a loooooong time that I've been excited for and there are pretty much no swatches.

I'm disappointed too. I appreciate that Temptalia swatched this collection but her lighting in photos is always too bright, so colors are always skewed. I was really holding out hope that Karen would swatch this collection.

hippychic823

Is this dropping early tomorrow morning? Anybody stalking tonight? I don't see a page up yet for them.

I plan on stalking :) it's been waaaay too long since I've stalked or bought any makeup. Def getting Breathing Fire cause i need a pink lippie for summer. Was really wanting more swatches of Sweet Venom because I'm worried it will be a dupe for Vegas Volt which I already have (and love) but will probably go on and get it anyway cause I'm #teambuyalltheorangeandcorals lol.

montREALady

So, Karen didn't get this collection? This is going live tomorrow morning and I was really looking forward to seeing her swatches as she's the only blogger that's close to my complexion. :(

Im bummed out by the lack of swatches for this collection :( this is the first collection in a loooooong time that I've been excited for and there are pretty much no swatches.

I'm disappointed too. I appreciate that Temptalia swatched this collection but her lighting in photos is always too bright, so colors are always skewed. I was really holding out hope that Karen would swatch this collection.

Ever since Karen's been on what seems like maternity leave I've been pissed, lol. It's almost ridiculous to say she's the closest to my complexion out there too (who gets MAC). I depended on her a lot in the last year. I don't like T's swatches ever.

LMarie21

I plan on stalking :) it's been waaaay too long since I've stalked or bought any makeup. Def getting Breathing Fire cause i need a pink lippie for summer. Was really wanting more swatches of Sweet Venom because I'm worried it will be a dupe for Vegas Volt which I already have (and love) but will probably go on and get it anyway cause I'm #teambuyalltheorangeandcorals lol.

My insomnia has been super bad but at least tonight it'll work to my advantage for these lippies lol.

LMarie21

Nevermind, found the Coming Soon lol. Sucks you have to scroll through so many to find the ones you want. Wish they separated them but oh well lol. I'm still trying to finalize my list.

Sweetyellow

I'm grabbing Ablaze, Sweet Venom, Intoxica, and Given In. I like the look of Lured In but it needs more pink in it. I can't buy a purple that will make my teeth yellow.

What's on everyone's list?

LMarie21

My final list is Ablaze, Courting Seduction, Intoxica, Lured In and Sweet Venom. Kinda scared Courting Seduction will look like powdered donuts on me, tho.

LMarie21

I think Courting Seduction will look like Tyrone Biggums on a lot of people.

I think so, too lol...but I'm such a sucker for purples. If I don't like it, I'll return. But I am hoping a lipliner will help. I just opened five separate tabs - one for each lipstick so I don't have to search that 205 list of lippies. And as I was doing that, there were perm colors that really popped out to me lol. Good thing I've been saving empties. I was going to wait and Back 2 Mac for these, but I'm too eaga beavs lol :)

montREALady

My final list is Ablaze, Courting Seduction, Intoxica, Lured In and Sweet Venom. Kinda scared Courting Seduction will look like powdered donuts on me, tho.

I think Courting Seduction will look like Tyrone Biggums on a lot of people.

In that case bring it on! Lmaoooo! I love light shades and because my lips are so tiny, they don't look as Tyrone-ish! Hahaaaaa! No but seriously, I don't think it will be as obscene as an amplified. I think I can wait to swatch this collection in store though.

Modernaires

They're on MAC website as "Coming Soon" !!!!!!! :D

Just the info I was looking for, thank you! I was starting to worry that the collection wasn't going to launch on time. They weren't showing up, as they typically do, during specific shade search—phew! :D

Latest posts