MAC Blue Nectar June 2nd/ June 9th 2016

Sweetyellow

Intoxica in the only one I really liked! The pinks are pretty but Very similar to some of the pinks from recent launches! Courting one is too pale but could be a mixing shade! Lured in swatched nice too but that was the only shade that sold out!

Would you say that Lured In was ashy? This will be the determinative question that will confirm whether I'll pick it up or not lol.

NaomiH

intoxica is gorgeous! The rest of the shades are kind of what we have seen types! Both the pinks are very similar to some of the past launches like have your cake ! so yeah you need intoxica buddy :D

It'll probably be the one item I pick up from this. I really need to save as I just added up my projected total for Star Trek and :doh:

Vineetha

Would you say that Lured In was ashy? This will be the determinative question that will confirm whether I'll pick it up or not lol.
the courting one was really pale concealer type shade but compared to that lured in was more purple and deeper! But it isn't really deep enough to be flattering across skin tones imo! It doesn't have much pink in it like lavender jade! It's more purple (I think ?????? As far as I can recall ??????)

Sweetyellow

the courting one was really pale concealer type shade but compared to that lured in was more purple and deeper! But it isn't really deep enough to be flattering across skin tones imo! It doesn't have much pink in it like lavender jade! It's more purple (I think ������ As far as I can recall ������)

Would you say it's WOC-friendly? I'm between NC42-44 depending on the time of the year.

stirfryedshana

The more I think about it the more I want Courting Chic lol, meaning it might get bumped up to getting picked up as soon as they launch instead of later. I've been wanting Viva Glam Nicki II for a long time and this CC will be a great dupe for that. So maybe now my list for immediate pickup is Lured In, Courting Chic, and Sweet Venom? And then second round Ablaze, Give In, and Invite Intrigue. Then Lush Extract...but I also want Breathing Fire, Intoxica, and Barbecue lol. And then there's Fashion Pack in June too and I want Stylist's Tip for that...jfc I am literally unemployed and trying to get disability I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY FOR ALL THIS MAC.

montREALady

View attachment 54324

MAC Blue Nectar
Lipstick $17
Courting Seduction- creamy pastel lavender (amplified)
Lured In- mid-tone pastel purple (amplified)

Heroine- bright purple (matte)

Invite Intrigue -cool, bright fuchsia (matte)

Intoxica -bright raspberry red (matte)

Lust Extract -deep royal purple (matte)

Riot House -light vivid orange (matte)

Give In -creamy natural pink (amplified)

Sweet Venom -intense pink coral (matte)

Ablaze -bright apricot (matte)

Breathing Fire -bright, warm fuchsia (matte)

Barbecue- vivid orange-red (matte)

MAC Blue Nectar Plushglass $20

Fulfflilled full-blush creamy pink (cream)

Ample Pink full, soft rose (cream)

In Abundance bright coral pink

Robust sheer bubblegum pink

Fashion Fanatic sheer baby pink

Full For You ultra-cool pink with silver pearl (frost)
Hi, my name is montREALady and I'm always late. BUT, Riot House?! They brought that mess back and in it's original format but couldn't bring Heaux back in its original format?! I'm sucking my teeth so hard here.

Ladies, bear with me, what's completely new? Not a repromote. Forget it, found it on T. Sorry.

Last edited:

montREALady

Interested in Barbeque since I missed it the last time. But I think I have enough similar colors that I can skip! I have Riot House and I seriously never use it. It accentuates my lip lines so badly! But I keep it for the lovely Kelly Osbourne packaging. :rolleyes:
It's poopie on it's own on me.

Going to try to be good, what with the UD lipstick-apocalypse happening in June, and MAC mattes not being among my favorite formulas. but interested in the purples, and Give In.
Bwhahaaaaa, that's the perfect name for it. LIP-OCALYPSE. Omg, I'm not ready.

Late 2014 and most of 2015 was red fatigue but it seems like MAC is overdosing on pink this year. I'm still interested in a lot of these pending swatches.
Exactly, and this is coming from someone who loves pink lipsticks.

My nordstrom already had the collection out since last Thursday! They were sold out of lured in but had everything else in stock! Picked up breathing fire and intoxica
Wow, really? Nice!

12545258_1564053923911818_1637674632_n.jpg

I found this on Google and I thought I'd share. If you have Antique Velvet or Deep Love lipstick, you can wear Riot House in the center for a really pretty ombre look.
Good idea, thanks. I don't remember if I have AV but it can work with mostly any dark lippie.

Did you swatch Lust Extract?? Thoughts??
I want to know too. Is it on T? I didn't notice. Is it a Gunner/Matte Royal hybrid?

Last edited:

stirfryedshana

Does the riot house look like it was reformulated? The swatch looked really nice on T...not gonna rebuy it cuz I already have it from the osbournes but just curious.

Miss Dynamite

After staring at the swatches for days, I've decided on my list.
Breathing Fire
Invite Intrigue
Give In
Sweet Venom
Courting Seduction
Lured In x2
Intoxica

MissTania

What are you getting? I think I may B2m for some of these ( in the past it hasn't been a problem) because otherwise, at 21 dollars a pop this could get out of control really fast! Lol

I don't think I'd have any chance of B2M here lol. Lucky you!

My list atm is:

Intoxica x 2
Sweet Venom (maybe x 2)
Courting Seduction
Give In x 2
Breathing Fire x 2
Invite Intrigue x 2

What are you planning on getting? I also plan to get the pink and the red lippie from Fashion Pack. :cloud9:

Tarabotti

So some of these are repromotes from different collections? Same color and formula as before-just in the standard bullet?

It might be a small haul for me since I have some of these shades and don't really wear them-Riot House and Ablaze.

Rinstar

First, boschika....now, you.....what's in the water?

LOL we all know what happened the last time I said I was skipping!!! But really, out of the lipsticks, I already have:

Heroine- bright purple (matte)
Riot House -light vivid orange (matte)
Ablaze -bright apricot (matte)
Barbecue- vivid orange-red (matte)

I like Intoxicate and kinda want to try a Plushglass, but I also want to save up for Star Trek! I want SO MUCH from that!!