MAC Blue Nectar June 2nd/ June 9th 2016

Miradan

Hmmm. Right now nothing is grabbing me, although I may make this my excuse to finally pick up Heroine.

bluelitzer

Courting Seduction reminds me of Viva Glam Nicki Minaj 2
Invite Intrigue reminds me of Have your Cake (which I have on right now)
Intoxica is giving me a Party Parrot vibe.

Last edited:

stirfryedshana

I'm trying so hard to figure out how to make this work lol...I really hope none of them sell out but I'm worried about the purples. I think I can try and get 3 the first time around, I'm gonna go for Lured In, Give In, and Sweet Venom. Then hopefully everything is still around by the time I have more $ and can get Ablaze, Courting Seduction, Lust Extract, and Invite Intrigue. And then eventually Breathing Fire and Intoxica lol.

fur4elise

Oh I need Lust Extract.

...and Intoxica.

............and Invite Intrigue.

........................................and maybe Heroine.

Heroine L/S? One of my favs from Mac! View attachment 54339

:roflmao:Allie, I think you need Heroine after seeing it on (oh so lovely) Honi! ;)
Heading over to T's now to look at swatches...UD or MAC? UD or MAC? That is the question...lol

ETA: Yup! If I get one it will be Barbecue!
#teambuyallthereds...

Last edited:

MissBeautyBunni

loving the colors. I'm definitely interested in Intoxica, Sweet Venom, Breathing Fire and Invite Intrigue. So much pink but it's growing on me.

BeautyFan55

Still just Intoxica and Lust Extract for me. I may change my mind about Intoxica though. Those types of colors are beautiful but don't look right on me.

rockin

I'm somewhat relieved (as is my credit card) since the only lipsticks I am interested in are Intoxica, Breathing Fire and Intrigue. I already have Heroine. Most of the colours are far too pale, even though I am pale myself, and they would look sickly on me. The dark purple is much too dark for me.

Rinstar

Thankfully, I already have most of the ones I'd be interested in! Might have to grab Intoxica though!

rinacee

Only interested in Barbeque. I have Riot House and Heroine already! Love Heroine so so much.

Vineetha

My nordstrom already had the collection out since last Thursday! They were sold out of lured in but had everything else in stock! Picked up breathing fire and intoxica

thefbomb

I like the look of the pinks, mattes are my favourite (after retro matte), these are all tempting. I have a bunch of matte pink lipsticks so I'm going to try to low buy but I might pick up 1 or 2, I wanna see some comparisons first

Latest posts