MAC Boom Boom Bloom Collection (March 2019)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Is it supposed to be inspired by cherry blossoms or plum blossoms ? ( or possibly something else ?)

Cherry blossoms. I think the Fix+ is even cherry blossom scented.

Looks like a skip for me. Theme/packaging is cute but the shades are not for me.

fur4elise

so confused with the real colours of this collection :(
first the eyeshadow palette looked way more interesting in the pictures i have a Aaliyah deja vue here. It looked way more pink, and mauve at first and now it is a brown mauve ashy palette. As for the blush powder, I want to pink one and the only thing we see is the gold/bronzy powder? better have the pink one MAC :-l

LOL! [MENTION=79469]VAL4M[/MENTION] ~ :tee: You and I are on the same wave length! I was totally going to post yesterday, about the colors looking off to me in the linked images. I started to do the skip, skip, skip dance in my head...

PrettyTwisted

D3AC2A97-8601-444F-B747-19D39FF1B412.png 5D9DC47B-E71B-4360-ACC3-9D3DC9CEB028.png 4 mattes, 1 cremesheen! I want the dark brown matte

Attachments

• 263A8019-5EA9-4A97-BB14-C2F94FDE7B0D.png
    263A8019-5EA9-4A97-BB14-C2F94FDE7B0D.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 894
  • 3A4FF120-382D-4B48-A15A-28F9C68E89E8.png
    3A4FF120-382D-4B48-A15A-28F9C68E89E8.png
    1,019.9 KB · Views: 874

VAL4M

LOL! @VAL4M ~ :tee: You and I are on the same wave length! I was totally going to post yesterday, about the colors looking off to me in the linked images. I started to do the skip, skip, skip dance in my head...
me too :( it is too bad because the packaging is to die for . I think I will take my chance and wait till it goes on sale hahaha!

MRV

Already placed my order! Fix+, the Highlighters, WT and Hi-Fructease l/s. I hope nomen is not omen as I'm intolerant to high-fructose. :shakehead:

boschicka

I keep seeing only 5 lipsticks...I thought there were going to be a bunch more!
i already have one of them in the regular packaging (the name matches one if received in a set), so right not there’s only 1 other one i’d like
Same! The original picture we saw had 10 lipsticks and 2 eyeshadow palettes. Wth?

PrettyTwisted

EF3228F9-42B7-45D5-8D72-AC156373932C.png I just realized the brown matte lipstick I liked here may not be part of this collection:(as there are only 5 lipsticks and she shows 6. Oh well I will try to ask her the name of the extra lipstick out of curiosity lol

verorl

I want the palette, pink highlighter and maybe the Cremesheen lipstick upon seeing more swatches.

I know the palette may look boring, but these wearable neutral palettes are my favorite.

Rinstar

Maybe Tsk Tsk lipstick for me. I like the e/s palette, but definitely have enough of those types of shades.

Mismatchedsocks

Cherry blossoms. I think the Fix+ is even cherry blossom scented.

Looks like a skip for me. Theme/packaging is cute but the shades are not for me.

Thank you..if it wasnt cherry blossom it would have been a skip for me, but i have a thing for CB and plum blossom so i will be getting a thing or two, just not sure yet what

Latest posts