MAC Bronzing Everyday Discussion

User38

martiangurl -- it started out as perm, then they took it away for awhile and now it's coming back.

with MAC -- we never really know
holysheep.gif

martiangurll

^^^^^^^

a-ha. but is it coming back permanently? and am I to hope there will be some MSF with this collection???? I could get pretty excited about that.

erine1881

[quote name="MACcrazy" url="/forum/thread/173298/mac-bronzing-everyday-discussion/30#post_2086022"]Hey quick question and sorry if this a repromote but I've never seen the skinsheen leg spray... is it self-tanner? any swatches or recomendations (I'm NW20)
[/quote] [quote name="Soul Unique" url="/forum/thread/173298/mac-bronzing-everyday-discussion/30#post_2086084"]

I guess you could call it a tanner, its makeip for the legs. But like I mentioned earlier in the thread it can be used on the face and buffed in with a brush too!

I would say its probably compareable to Sally Hansen Salon Airbrush Leg.
[/quote] Skinsheen legspray is a body bronzer, not a self tanner. When you wash it off, your skin is back to normal immediately. It is for the body only and is NOT approved for use on the face.

BeautyByLele

That is so true, im not into the bronzers either. I hate looking orangy-red. I also want to try one on the MSFN. From the pictures im thinking about Give Me Sun (summery peachy tan) bcuz the other one Sun Power (deep terracotta bronze) sounds like orangy-red to me and imma stay away from that. Also the both the lustre drops seems interesting. I dont mind looking golden, I just hate looking orange.

I always get a little nervous with bronzers....don't like the orange color that usually tints my skin from them. Hopefully these will be a little different. I use the middle of GL from WW and that works well for me w/o the orange color so...*crosses fingers*

dewinter

LMD84
Do you mean the quite cute blushes? (weird bits in the middle)?
In this collection I belive they are regular big msf's.

LMD84

LMD84
Do you mean the quite cute blushes? (weird bits in the middle)?
In this collection I belive they are regular big msf's.
nope not the quite cute ones. as in the weird msf's that allglam had a picture of. they looked like the msf's had nipples or something! there was a main outer colour and then was was a smaller circle of what looks like veining in the middle!

laylalovesmac

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe paparazziboy was talking about the two MSFN. *shrugs*

The lighter one (Give Me Sun, I think) looks a little dark for me, but it's tempting me, too.

LMD84

oh yes perhaps he was. that would make more sense! they have been confirmed as being perm which is awesome news
thmbup.gif

2browneyes

I saw a write up somewhere about Give Me Sun....sounded interesting but I will take my time purchasing since it's gonna be perm.

martiangurll

nope not the quite cute ones. as in the weird msf's that allglam had a picture of. they looked like the msf's had nipples or something! there was a main outer colour and then was was a smaller circle of what looks like veining in the middle!
So we are gonna get boobie bronzers instead of overspray?

LMD84

i think that the msf's that look like boobs are maybe part of a july collection. i just got confused thinking they were going to be perm! doh! too many collections and not enough information yet!

Pinkdollface

Haha boobie bronzers that's too funny
girlhaha.gif

I think the boobie msf's will be indeed in the july collection. I know what you mean with too many collections and not enough information. You forget so easily what was in which collection. But luckily a lot of the recent collections are permanent.

LMD84

Haha boobie bronzers that's too funny
girlhaha.gif

I think the boobie msf's will be indeed in the july collection. I know what you mean with too many collections and not enough information. You forget so easily what was in which collection. But luckily a lot of the recent collections are permanent.
yup! which is very good for my wallet!

Latest posts