MAC Bronzing Everyday Discussion

RayannaBanana

i think that the msf's that look like boobs are maybe part of a july collection. i just got confused thinking they were going to be perm! doh! too many collections and not enough information yet!

And I thought my boyfriend was the only one who thought my MSF and blushes looks liked boobs.

Gorgeous

lol! i guess me and your boyfriend are on the same wave lengh!
LOL that's hilarious! I don't mind a nice msf or blush that looks like a boobie! as long as it applies buttery smooth and gorgeous on my face
th_happy1.gif

RayannaBanana

That's most guys though isn't it? lol I guess I have to stop asking him if he likes the colours I have on.

I'm kind of interested in seeing swatching of Sun Rush since I only have Pink Rebel.

RealDoll

Its 1:30 am and in bed silently cracking up at the boobie bronzer comments from you girls as my bf is sound asleep next to me lol
lmao.gif

RealDoll

How do you like Pink Rebel? Im thinking about trying it out TIA:)

That's most guys though isn't it? lol I guess I have to stop asking him if he likes the colours I have on.
I'm kind of interested in seeing swatching of Sun Rush since I only have Pink Rebel.

LMD84

i swatched sun rush on my nc20 skin in the swatch thread!

sailordom

I'm pretty excited for the lustre drops to be perm! I use Sun Rush all the time but held off for a while because I got paranoid that I would run out. :)

LMD84

I'm pretty excited for the lustre drops to be perm! I use Sun Rush all the time but held off for a while because I got paranoid that I would run out. :)
yeah i think it's good mac are making these products perm too. i hate rationing products that i love!

mac_aiken

Looking for some input from our paler folks and any of the MUAs

Is Give Me Sun going to work for an N2/NW15. Saw it today and it looks awfully dark and red in the pan to me. I had to check the name twice to be sure I was looking at the right one.

Also I heard that there may be Careblend Bronzers coming out. Is this true?

bis

[quote name="mac_aiken" url="/forum/thread/173298/mac-bronzing-everyday-discussion/150#post_2102410"] Looking for some input from our paler folks and any of the MUAs

Is Give Me Sun going to work for an N2/NW15. Saw it today and it looks awfully dark and red in the pan to me. I had to check the name twice to be sure I was looking at the right one.

[/quote] The Careblend Bronzers were on the pictures for Surf Baby and from the pictures they look very pale-friendly.

LMD84

Looking for some input from our paler folks and any of the MUAs

princesse beaudy has a picture in the swatch thread. she is very light in skintone but it seemed to look nice on her. :)

Latest posts