MAC - Brunette Blonde Redhead Collection Discussion

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
yup yup!
yes.gif
confirmed! iirc, it first came out fall '05 with gold play. it included the MSFs in stereo rose, porcelain pink, shimpagne, gold deposit, metal rock and new vegas.

Hey girl!What's goin on?

CantAffordMAC

Coconut-I basically grab whichever brush is closest. I have a blush brush and an angled blush brush from adesign...they arent that great, especially not with these MSFs. I have the LE 181 mini kabuki, but I rarely use it. And I use my 187 for foundation; I haaaaaaate it for MSFs. Im going to try my kabuki and see how that goes. Brunette is the one that comes out best on me though.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by coconut
Which brush/blush do you use with the Blonde MSF? I have it and I feel like it doesn't really do much for me even though I'm blonde. It seems really shimmery too, more so than So Ceylon, which I don't really like. I use the 182 cause that's the only decent face brush I have! Maybe I should get the 165?

I love love my 138 for MSF's .....

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
I havent given my Red Devil or Strawberry Blonde much love...I feel like I wanna wait til spring, lol.
th_dunno.gif

Is it spring yet?? No?
nope.gif
aww... can't wait!
yes.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by alka1
If you can, try and get the 187. It is my favorite brush for MSFs
smiles.gif

In fact, A MAC mua once told me the 187 was originally designed to be used with MSFs - can anybody confirm this?

All I can say is that the 187 is PERFECT to apply MSFs!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Good Night and Good Morning Susanne!!!

Good morning
NeedCoffee.gif

Good night you all!

th_hello2.gif
Erin!

erine1881

Quote:
Hey Erine!! Missed ya!! whats up ??? tell us some good Mac stuff...
th_DANCE.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
Hey girl!What's goin on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Good morning
NeedCoffee.gif

Good night you all!

th_hello2.gif
Erin!

HELLO!!!

first off, are ya'll not getting emails when new posts are posted? i haven't been and have no idear when people are postin'. i check back later and there's a million new posts!
th_confused_new.gif

well, shipment's supposed to be comin' tmrw, sooo...

maybe there will be hello kitty, yah?

our trainer said, don't spoil the fun. don't open anything. psshh. i already know what's coming, and i told everyone at my counter, so what's gonna get spoiled if we open it.
th_dunno.gif

i'm gonna open it!
party.gif

hmm.gif

who works tmrw? i do!
who has a camera? i do!
who will try to take pictures tmrw? i d...me!

Carrie Ann

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamEva Le Fay
Poor Blindpassion...this is like the millionth time her pic has been used, but I had to, once again, for Carrie Ann.

Allow me to enter into evidence exhibit "A" in the case of Carrie Ann vs. MSF's
tong.gif

You're a cutie
winks.gif
The pic looks awesome, very nice look and not as shimmery as I thought before. Thanks
winkiss.gif
TamEva!
yes.gif

LionQueen

I got my BBR order
smiles.gif
Which consists of the Redhead MSF and a Girl Boy browset, lol. Nothing else really appealed to me - I don't do light lipsticks and I have a ton of glosses already, and the eyeshadows didn't shout to me, so...

That said though, the Redhead MSF is amazing - no glitter, just perfect color for my cheeks. I actually am a (dyed) redhead, with pale skin, and it looks great on me
smiles.gif
I like the brow set too - first time I've ever tried it.

Roll on Hello Kitty
smiles.gif

Susanne

Quote:

our trainer said, don't spoil the fun. don't open anything. psshh. i already know what's coming, and i told everyone at my counter, so what's gonna get spoiled if we open it.
th_dunno.gif

i'm gonna open it!
party.gif

hmm.gif

who works tmrw? i do!
who has a camera? i do!

party.gif
winkiss.gif
Thank you!

coachkitten

Quote:
Whomever did it was so kind! I love sending people surprises too...It always makes people feel good to put a smile on others faces!!

Great Specktrettes on here! So thoughtful! Let us know what you get and it's time for a fotd!!!

I agree! Someone very special on here sent me an extra eye shadow with my CP from the CCO.
winks.gif
It totally made my month! One of the biggest reasons that I love specktra so much is because of all of the kind hearted and amazing ladies and gents here. I just wish that we all lived closer so we could actually hang out together. I sincerely love you all so much. I have made some great friends from specktra!
smiles.gif

Rbella I am so happy that Mr Rbella bought you Blonde MSF. Also whoever got you the e-gift card rocks!
smiles.gif
Enjoy your BBR!! You deserve it!

ohnna-lee

Quote:
Is it spring yet?? No?
nope.gif
aww... can't wait!
yes.gif

It's summer in LA
tong.gif
! I drive around with the top down and a tank top on, so I do not want to hear what I can wear on my face when I am pulling out summer wear in the winter. Ahhhh it is nice but shesh, my sweaters will be good for another year I suppose
choochoo.gif

move to LA everyone and be just as confused

Miss QQ

Quote:
th_hug.gif
I am busy, too. Feel like I need more time for specktra
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
^^^I'm so damn lazy. I actually feel like taking the pics are a chore now. How sad is that? I've also been trying a lot harder at my job, so I've been spending a lot less than 15 hours a day on here.
ssad.gif

I'm busy too. I miss spending lots of time on specktra since this month.

greengrin.gif
Next week, on 26th and 27th, is the Lunar New Year. It is like a "spring festival" so
yes.gif
it is spring for me. But BBR is not here yet!

jenntoz

Quote:
HELLO!!!

first off, are ya'll not getting emails when new posts are posted? i haven't been and have no idear when people are postin'. i check back later and there's a million new posts!
th_confused_new.gif

th_dunno.gif

i'm gonna open it!
party.gif

hmm.gif

who works tmrw? i do!
who has a camera? i do!

Oh Erin you have me excited for new pics!!!
yummy.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnna-lee
It's summer in LA
tong.gif
! I drive around with the top down and a tank top on
, so I do not want to hear what I can wear on my face when I am pulling out summer wear in the winter. Ahhhh it is nice but shesh, my sweaters will be good for another year I suppose
choochoo.gif

move to LA everyone and be just as confused

shockt.gif
I want, too...

NewlyMACd

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
Wore brunette MSF last night
love it.

Perfect bronzer on me.
Didn't get good enough pics for an FOTD since it was nighttime but heres a shot. Thats red devil and blow dry on my lips too, obviously.

*whispers* for all you NC15 and pale skinned folks like me (yes im NC15) that say they can't wear brunette msf... pshhh... im proving you wrong...*

CopyofSonyCamera075.jpg

Wow you aren't kidding. That looks really HOT on you.