MAC - Brunette Blonde Redhead Collection Discussion

alka1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
I agree that Brunette is nice, but I find that it can get a little orangey-looking on my cheeks sometimes.

I actually bought it hoping it'd show up with orange tones on my skin
tong.gif
Im still not sure what color it is! sometimes it'll show up as a bronze dark peachy shade, sometimes it's a little more red/copper.. I love it though
yes.gif

cupcake123

Now that I got it, I love it. I agree however you swipe the blush can affect what color you get. I like that you can go light or else intensify for evenings.

alka1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcake123
Now that I got it, I love it. I agree however you swipe the blush can affect what color you get. I like that you can go light or else intensify for evenings.

exactly! that's why I like pigmented blushes/MSFs.. you can get a light wash of color or a more intense look depending on how you apply. it's very versatile
smiles.gif

GlamQueen21

Brunette is the best MSF ever! That's the only one that I use everyday! I wish the MSF Degrade were perm so that I can get the Blonde and Redhead MSFs.

dreamer246

Aww you don't have Blonde and Redhead?
shockt.gif
sneaky.gif
I
heart.gif
Redhead, it gives me the perfect glow. My friend complimented me when I layered it over Blushbaby. The only other MSF that I have been complimented with is Perfect Topping, used as a subtle blush.
winks.gif

GlamQueen21

^No, I wish I did got them though. Maybe I'll find it at my CCO soon. I need to try some blush that will go perfectly with Brunette MSF.

LMD84

i swear i still use my blonde and redhead msf most days! either on their own or over blush! redhead is still my fave though! such a nice glowy finish!

RayannaBanana

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i swear i still use my blonde and redhead msf most days! either on their own or over blush! redhead is still my fave though! such a nice glowy finish!

Now I want redhead MSF! I looove my Blonde MSF
smiles.gif

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayannaBanana
Now I want redhead MSF! I looove my Blonde MSF
smiles.gif

You should! Redhead is pure love.
love.gif
I'm sooooo glad I bought it, even though I initially didn't want to.
smiles.gif

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKitty
I've had redhead for weeks and I have not even tried it once! What's wrong with me?

jawdrop.gif

So it's decided then, you will use Redhead tomorrow when you do your makeup.
lol.gif

Holy Rapture

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84

iagree.gif
Redhead super rocks! I sooo love it
bigheart.gif

GlamQueen21

^I love it too!! I even sprayed Fix+ Rose on my Sonia Kashuk powder brush and dipped it in my Brunette MSF and I just love how it turned out!

nunu

I have to say that these 3 msfs are the best msf's that i own. Love all 3 of them. I love the fact that they are versatile as well and that you can chose if you want to use them as a highlight, blush or even eyeshadow!

cupcake123

Hehe, you guys are making me feel like I made the right choice with my first and only MSF. Brunette msf might be my only one as I already have several blushes. It seems this will take me a long time to finish plus all the others.

My entire BBR purchases

Flip e/s
Henna e/s
Femme Fi e/s
Brunette msf

LMD84

brunette was the only one i didn't get because i thought it would be too dark on me. but now i wish i had it!