MAC - Brunette Blonde Redhead Collection Discussion

Yagmur

I have got Brunette last week and used it today. It's pure love!!! It gives such a nice bronzey Glow, I looooooooove it
sigh.gif
love.gif
heart.gif

Thank you all for enabling
winkiss.gif

alka1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yagmur
I have got Brunette last week and used it today. It's pure love!!! It gives such a nice bronzey Glow, I looooooooove it
sigh.gif
love.gif
heart.gif

winkiss.gif

yay! it's beautiful isn't it
smiles.gif
th_DANCE.gif

cupcake123

Those of us new to the Brunette msf are finally discovering what everyone was talking about. I'm glad it was my first.

Nzsallyb

Quote:
sigh.gif
love.gif
heart.gif

winkiss.gif

they still have it in stock at the counter - i am a NC15 - am i too pale for brunette? i do not have anything from BBR!

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by romi79_2008
I blame myself for not getting blonde msf, too. Anyways I m so disappointed in pincurl es it just blends with my skin and it`s invisible, I was hoping that I can remake Erin fotd with pincurl es, she has the same skintone as mine but nah it`s not working for me

what are you using as your base?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKitty
I've just bought too many cheeck products lately, I can't seem to find time to wear all of them. I wore Redhead again today
love.gif

Blonde is super awesome too though, and now I wish I got brunette.

there's still a shit-on left at my counter. we've got a boxload of em left.

people, come buy up our brunettes!!!

kittykit

I kicked myself for not getting #165 when the collection was launched. It was sold out pretty fast in the 2 stores I usually go to. But guess what? I went see my MA and I mentioned how I wish that brush will be repromoted... and she said they've one last one in store (they just recently got it from another store - there are 3 in this country). Of course it's now mine! *lol*

alka1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittykit
I kicked myself for not getting #165 when the collection was launched. It was sold out pretty fast in the 2 stores I usually go to. But guess what? I went see my MA and I mentioned how I wish that brush will be repromoted... and she said they've one last one in store (they just recently got it from another store - there are 3 in this country). Of course it's now mine! *lol*

that's awesome! good thing you mentioned the brush to your MA - it's a great brush
yes.gif

enjoy!

dreamer246

What do you use the #165 for? Mainly highlighting? There's still a bunch of them left at the 'unknown' counter here, I'm considering getting one.
sneaky.gif

kittykit

I normally use #168 for that but I believe #165 will do the job too. One of the many reasons why I love the MAC brushes I currently have is they are multi-purpose brushes!

alka1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
What do you use the #165 for? Mainly highlighting? There's still a bunch of them left at the 'unknown' counter here, I'm considering getting one.
sneaky.gif

the 165 brush is great for highlighting the cheeks. I also use it to contour/highlight small areas, like if i'm going to be contouring my nose, jawline, forehead. It's also very useful for applying powder to set undereye concealer
smiles.gif

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcake123
Those of us new to the Brunette msf are finally discovering what everyone was talking about. I'm glad it was my first.

I'm glad that you love Brunette MSF! I have abandoned my other MSFs since I've used this awesome MSF. I even use Refined as a highlighter on top of Brunette MSF.

Yagmur

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
I'm glad that you love Brunette MSF! I have abandoned my other MSFs since I've used this awesome MSF. I even use Refined as a highlighter on top of Brunette MSF.

Gorgeous Combo. Everyone try it!!!!
heart.gif

Nzsallyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21

Quote:
Gorgeous Combo. Everyone try it!!!!
heart.gif

Ack! the lemming for brunette is getting stronger!

cupcake123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzsallyb
Ack! the lemming for brunette is getting stronger!

Hope you are able to find one because it's so pretty. If you can't find it at the store, maybe it will hit the clearance bin over here or you can get a CP. Unfortunately the stores in my area are all sold out because my MA said there are no more over here.