Nzsallyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yagmur
iagree.gif
Brunette is pure love
heart.gif
love.gif
winkiss.gif

i tried brunette today. it is very very pretty. i will see if i can recreate the same glow with my gold deposit MSF. on friday i will decide (even though i am this close to getting it!)

RayannaBanana

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKitty
Rayanna,

So sorry I completely forgot today, but I'm off tomorrow and I'll call around first thing so at least you know early.

Actually you don't have to, I talked to a very nice girl who is selling me her extra one! Thanks again though for willing to help me out, I really appreciate it!
smiles.gif

Yagmur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzsallyb
i tried brunette today. it is very very pretty. i will see if i can recreate the same glow with my gold deposit MSF. on friday i will decide (even though i am this close to getting it!)

Brunette
sigh.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
I love these msf's!

Me too. I've Brunette and Blonde and I think I need to hunt for Redhead now...
winks.gif

Yagmur

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
I think that if you have Refined you don't need Redhead
smiles.gif

Thank you, Nora
th_hug.gif

I have Refined, and mine is soooooo pretty! It's full of Corals
love.gif

NeonKitty

My refined and redhead are different. I actually have little coral in my refined, so it's very subtle. Redhead can look like I slathered melon pigment on my cheeks if I'm not careful to use a light hand.

Nzsallyb

Quote:
Brunette
sigh.gif

winks.gif

i got it today! so no style warriors bronzer, but brunette is love!! i am glad you twisted my arm. no more spending for two weeks!

Yagmur

Quote:
i got it today! so no style warriors bronzer, but brunette is love!! i am glad you twisted my arm. no more spending for two weeks!

Great Choice, you won't regret it! You can still get Refined Golden Bronzer later
thmbup.gif

Nzsallyb

Quote:
Great Choice, you won't regret it! You can still get Refined Golden Bronzer later
thmbup.gif

are you enabling me by any chance. (but who am i to kid, i prob will get a bronzer)

but wow brunette is pigmented!!! (i am NC15). does anyone have a good brush to use for a light girl to put brunette on with?

SassyMochaJess

^^^ I could imagine! It's even pigmented on my dark complexion! Maybe 187 since it applies lightly and you can build up how bright you want it. Or apply it with a blush brush and then buff it out with a kabuki brush...

Yagmur

Quote:
are you enabling me by any chance. (but who am i to kid, i prob will get a bronzer)

but wow brunette is pigmented!!! (i am NC15). does anyone have a good brush to use for a light girl to put brunette on with?

nope.gif
winkiss.gif

I am glad that you've got Brunette! You don't need a Bronzer now
smiles.gif

I apply it with my 187
smiles.gif

cupcake123

Do you swirl your brush on the msf? When I apply my brunette msf, I don't swirl my brush because it is so pigmented. I just lightly swipe across the colors with my brush and that's it.