MAC - Brunette Blonde Redhead Collection Discussion

rbella

Re: MAC - Brunette Blonde Redhead Collection Discussion (Hair was WN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clslvr6spd
Rbella, I will start taking off my clothes & dance around if that will make you smile!!!!!
graucho.gif

Oh, now. That sounds so naughty. And, I quite like it!!!
graucho.gif
graucho.gif
graucho.gif
graucho.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Thats Mighty *** of you!!
th_LMAO.gif
Don't feel Blue...you know where there is a Will, WE will make a MAC, I mean a WAY! I am saving all my Mac GC that my parents are giving me for X-mas and my B2M to make the blow a little softer.
Then you know I will have to do that one thing for the rest...
graucho.gif

I know, TISH. I've always been a giver. It's just my way, girl. Have fun takin' care of bidness for your BBR. I don't even think THAT will get me this collection. Shizz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
rbella,I'm soo sorry
ssad.gif
I hope you eventually can get your hands on some.

You're so sweet, panther. The problem is, I want my hands on the whole collection. This is the first time since Ungaro that I have wanted literally every product with the exception of the brow gel. This collection is like neutral heaven for me.

I think Mr. Rbella is trying to slowly kill me by taking away my MAC privileges...Although, I have been a very bad Rbella...
ssad.gif
I don't know when I get my makeup allowance back. I've overspent BIG TIME. I only have myself to blame. Rbella shouldn't keep secrets from Mr. Rbella.
nonono.gif

***although, late at night, while I'm in bed, I blame Mr. Rbella and spit on him while he sleeps. j/k***

cocolicouss

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
I think Mr. Rbella is trying to slowly kill me by taking away my MAC privileges...Although, I have been a very bad Rbella...
ssad.gif
I don't know when I get my makeup allowance back. I've overspent BIG TIME. I only have myself to blame. Rbella shouldn't keep secrets from Mr. Rbella.
nonono.gif

***although, late at night, while I'm in bed, I blame Mr. Rbella and spit on him while he sleeps. j/k***

I know how you feel i have spent soo much in these past month its bad its real bad and You honestly crack me uppp

Susanne

Quote:
I got to see this collection today,and,OMG!!!!!!!!I have not been this excited for a collection in a while,This is even better than dame edna.Let me just tell you,when you see this in person,you will seriously die!The msfs are SO pretty.The lines in them are not very distinct,but you can still see them.They are very shimmery,but not glittery.Th blonde one is
drools.gif
.The lippies are HOT.My fave was probably B babe,gorgeous!I can't remember everything though cause there was so much.The lipglasses..............verrry nice.strawberry blonde is red toned pink.I want four of the lipglasses.The shadows are hot too.Pincurl isn't white.It is a dusty whitish /light gray with pink kinda duochrome.Henna is bautiful,a light sorta olive green color.French Cuff is a goldie-burgundy color.I loved the smudger brush.I will be spending alot on this,it blows every other collection out of the water.I can't wait
th_DANCE.gif

shockt.gif
th_DANCE.gif
thud.gif

Thank you for this review!!
winkiss.gif

Susanne

Quote:
I got to see this collection today,and,OMG!!!!!!!!I have not been this excited for a collection in a while,This is even better than dame edna.Let me just tell you,when you see this in person,you will seriously die!The msfs are SO pretty.The lines in them are not very distinct,but you can still see them.They are very shimmery,but not glittery.Th blonde one is
drools.gif
.The lippies are HOT.My fave was probably B babe,gorgeous!I can't remember everything though cause there was so much.The lipglasses..............verrry nice.strawberry blonde is red toned pink.I want four of the lipglasses.The shadows are hot too.Pincurl isn't white.It is a dusty whitish /light gray with pink kinda duochrome.Henna is bautiful,a light sorta olive green color.French Cuff is a goldie-burgundy color.I loved the smudger brush.I will be spending alot on this,it blows every other collection out of the water.I can't wait
th_DANCE.gif

Thank you, now I added these two to my list
lol.gif

I am getting trouble...
tong.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Oh Susanne...I couldn't agree more!

That's my life philosophy - now. When our son was just a year old, I was in a terrible car accident (someone went through a red light) that left me injured for a long time. I picked myself up out of my son's car seat. Fortunately, he was not in the car with me that day.

I healed up over the years...but it was a very very long haul for me physically. I thank God it was not worse. So I live life to THE fullest - everyday. I laugh at just about everything...& I love being a little crazzzzy. Well, ya'll know how I am
lol.gif

Thanks hun for posting that!
winkiss.gif

th_kiss.gif
Thank you!

friends.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Elegant, TISH and Susanne:
th_kiss.gif

You can borrow my grannys anytime. I'll even wash them first.

Aww, that is perfect
blush-anim-cl.gif

If I have spend all my money on MAC I won't need to think about money for new grannys
lol.gif

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
I want this collection now! D:

No no noo, i need to save money first!!
I'm going to go
mac_haul.gif
crazy on this cllection!

bis

Quote:
drools.gif
th_DANCE.gif

Oh no, oh no, oh no.
th_WeAreDoomed.png

Thanks for the review, although now things are on my list that I never expected like Pincurl.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
No no noo, i need to save money first!!

true.gif

clslvr6spd

Quote:
Oh, now. That sounds so naughty. And, I quite like it!!!
graucho.gif
graucho.gif
graucho.gif
graucho.gif

It's what I do best!! Anything or anytime to make you happy rbella!
bigheart.gif

Shadowy Lady

OMG I'm so excited right now...I log in an read the news on BBR....yay!!

OH and Elaine, I love your new avatar
smiles.gif

MzzRach

grouphug2.gif

I think we all need one of those right now.

Big holiday love to you all.
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
heart.gif
grouphug2.gif

Thank you Rachel!
th_kiss.gif

friends.gif

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
friends.gif

friends.gif
heart.gif

Anyone wants to join me cooking potatoes for tomorrow?
lol.gif

Sanayhs

Is the guy in the middle of that hug thing related to Elastic Man? 'Cause those are some freaky long arms.

There's totally an Elastic Man action figure on my coffee table, by the way, because my boyfriend is supercool.
supacool.gif

heart.gif
heart.gif
for you all!

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
friends.gif
heart.gif

Anyone wants to join me cooking potatoes for tomorrow?
lol.gif

Sure, if I can snack on a raw one in the process!

AdlersMommy22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanayhs
Sure, if I can snack on a raw one in the process!

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lol