Another round of MAC by Request!
yahoo.gif

Hoop Lipstick
Tomango Lipstick
Ashbury Eye Shadow
Fiction Eye Shadow

Voting begins July 8th - July 21st!

http://www.temptalia.com/mac-by-request-returns-for-spring-2014

Updated to add color story. Credit to erine1881.

Copperhead

Okay no, sounds like it might be more.... It's just that 6 products will make the cut.... 3 lipsticks and 3 eyeshadows. Cool! Can't wait to see which shades they offer for voting.

Quote: Voting begins July 8th and continues through July 21st–stay tuned for a full roster of shades on the voting ballot next week!

I guess we shall see.

Addict4MAC

Okay no, sounds like it might be more.... It's just that 6 products will make the cut.... 3 lipsticks and 3 eyeshadows. Cool! Can't wait to see which shades they offer for voting.

I guess we shall see.
Oh, okay! I was like, "Did I miss something here?"
lol.gif

MACina

yahoo.gif
.....woohoo, another By Request collection!!!

Cannot wait to see the other products either!

I only know and have Fiction
heart.gif

Have never heard of the other 3 before and have to ask google for swatches.

Anneri

It seems that Fiction has some kind of douchrome-y sheen, Macina? Some kind of grey-green?

KMQE716

here goes a picture to share if you need it, it was posted on MAC FB page so idk how to "link" that but here u go

ladyarwen

Ooooo snap! I completely missed out on last year's By Request. The lipcolors are gorgeous, and Fiction looks really neat.

MACina

Yes, it has indeed a very pretty sheen.I wouldn' t call it a "true" duochrome, but "duochrome-y" sounds right to me.
It seems that Fiction has some kind of douchrome-y sheen, Macina? Some kind of grey-green?