MAC by Request (April 1,2014)

MandyVanHook

Bring back Lollipop Loving, Queens Sin, Playtime, and Petals and Peacocks MAC!
girl_devil.gif
I've been wanting them to bring back Lollipop Loving and Queen's Sin for a long time!

rocksteadybaby

So I finally finally finally wore Glam!!
I have to say, FAVE red lipstick ever!! So smooth to apply, stays amazingly, makes my teeth look crazy white. Just fab!!!!

This is the look I paired it with!!! =)

Also.... I only fricking met WILLAM that night!!! =D Xxxx

Omg!!! You just sold me I need glam in my life now
th_drool.gif

OctoberViolet

So I finally finally finally wore Glam!!
I have to say, FAVE red lipstick ever!! So smooth to apply, stays amazingly, makes my teeth look crazy white. Just fab!!!!

This is the look I paired it with!!! =)

Also.... I only fricking met WILLAM that night!!! =D Xxxx

Omg!!! You just sold me I need glam in my life now
th_drool.gif
You look gorgeous @TommyCJC. How did I miss out on Glam? It's stunning.
eyelove.gif

NaomiH

I wasn't into MAC when Lollipop Loving and Queen's Sin came out. I want them! And not to sound like a broken record (which I will, sorry), I also want Lust, Grid, Blueberry Fizz, Jungle Juice, Martooni (I think that's what it's called) and a few others from waaay back in the days.
poke.gif
Come on MAC.

iagree.gif

eyelove.gif
Thank you OctoberViolet!
heart.gif

Glam is still around if you're interested. :)

OctoberViolet

I wasn't into MAC when Lollipop Loving and Queen's Sin came out. I want them! And not to sound like a broken record (which I will, sorry), I also want Lust, Grid, Blueberry Fizz, Jungle Juice, Martooni (I think that's what it's called) and a few others from waaay back in the days.
poke.gif
Come on MAC.

iagree.gif

eyelove.gif

Thank you OctoberViolet!
heart.gif

Glam is still around if you're interested. :)
sweet.png
I will have to get it with my next order.

Sweetyellow

Now I want Glam too lol...I only got Pink Poodle...Hoop I sorta wanted then it was gone!
Yes, me too! I actually really wanted Hoop but it sold-out too fast, so I bought Glam instead and love it. I've been contemplating the last few days on whether to buy a backup or not. It's such a lovely shade of red.
I'm quite surprised it's still available on the mac website. I thought it was a limited-edition color?

shimmygirl

Yes, me too! I actually really wanted Hoop but it sold-out too fast, so I bought Glam instead and love it. I've been contemplating the last few days on whether to buy a backup or not. It's such a lovely shade of red.
I'm quite surprised it's still available on the mac website. I thought it was a limited-edition color?
I just checked and its still available here in Canada too...it might just jump in my cart lol...limited-edition yes I believe but it stays on the Mac website until they are all gone...unless I'm wrong lol