MAC By Request discussion

TommyCJC

How did CYY become perm anyway? Not that I'm complaining but I want some LE ones perm too!! Quick Sizzle, Party Parrot, Deeply Adored, Charmed I'm Sure, Love Goddess, Rizzo (would love to see that one again!), etc.
Oh I think it's because it sold out first out of all of the By Request products!? I think! I agree though! Would LOVE perm Quick Sizzle (FAVE), Moxie, Charmed I'm sure... ALL Mattes from LE collections!!.. Haha :p Here's hoping!! Hehe :p xoxo

Fiberluver

TommyCJC,

THX!

I wore CYY today with a totally neutral face and it felt weird wearing such a neon pink in the almost dead of winter.
I usually bask in red lips this time of the year.
It was refreshing though.
Back to the reds though!

kimibos

saw CYY at my store today and its really soft soo i guess its like the new mattes not the quite cute ones.
shrugs.gif

TommyCJC

Omgosh,, I'm wearing CYY today too!! Hehe I wanted a dramatic lip and I've worn reds SO much!! And awwww I hope that's not the case!! Perhaps they have made them brighter AND smoother!? Both the CYY are soft and smooth btw!! I just noticed that the QC is more matte and bright!! X

Fiberluver

I tried CYY with Currant l/p yesterday and really love the effect. So it looks like for the rest of winter it will be CYY and Currant.
When Spring rolls around it will be CYY and Embrace Me.
The bright pink lip is just so in your face right now - I'm liking it toned down with a super neutral matte eye.
Boring, I know

MissTT

I tried CYY with Currant l/p yesterday and really love the effect. So it looks like for the rest of winter it will be CYY and Currant.
The bright pink lip is just so in your face right now - I'm liking it toned down with a super neutral matte eye.
Boring, I know
Did you fill the lips, line them, or try ombre shading?

MACina

I have never tried this combo but I definitely have to.Sounds stunning!

I love CYY + Ethereal l/g for an "icy" effect now in the cold season
heart.gif

Boring, I know

Fiberluver

Did you fill the lips, line them, or try ombre shading?
I did an ombre - Currant to line and fill in edges, CYY in the middle.

I blended the Currant a bit before I put the CYY on.

This is a gorgeous look!

I found that CYY + Embrace was just too bright for right now even though the MUA @ local MAC store were wearing CYY.

Fiberluver

I don't have Ethereal or Soar l/p's. I'm just mucking about with what I have in my collex. Currant, Embrace Me, Magenta, Plum seem to work. IDK about brown or red liners - haven't tried one yet!

califabulous

so i got the new CYY once it became perm and the texture and finish is MUCH smoother than the one I purchased from the 1st by request restock. i knew something was wrong with that lippie. it was super dry....FYI to anyone who is having issues with their CYY.

NATlar

Think I'm going to sell one of my Rockers and Moxies never been opened, I know no one knows me on here and I only post now and again but if anyone is after them both let me know :)

TommyCJC

so i got the new CYY once it became perm and the texture and finish is MUCH smoother than the one I purchased from the 1st by request restock. i knew something was wrong with that lippie. it was super dry....FYI to anyone who is having issues with their CYY.
Do you have the one from Quite Also?? Because I am hoping that the perm CYY are the same colour and texture of them and not the By Request... haha