MAC By Request discussion

Copperhead

I'm sorry about that:( It doesn't have the same punch as the QC one, so that might be what's missing for you.
I don't have the one from QC but my thoughts are the one from the BR collection doesn't seem to have the same 'neon-ness' as the one from QC. For all I know the permanent one might be even different from the BR one. Oh MAC.

ForeverJenn

I'm sorry about that:( It doesn't have the same punch as the QC one, so that might be what's missing for you.
I'm not sure what it is but I was definitely disappointed with it. It's okay though, im always trying to keep up with the new products so I don't reach for CYY often
angelic.gif

Copperhead

Love Candy Yum Yum! Such a fun color!

http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/beauty/makeup-skincare/8478671/How-to-wear-statement-lip-colour

TaiB

was finally able to get a hold of this lipstick, weird thing they have it stick available on the russian website had to get a russian friend to ohelp me get it. even though i could get it on ebay wanted to be sure it was authentic

TommyCJC

Random question... Does anyone who has the old Quite Cute CYY know if any of the recent batches of CYY have matched up to it... I'm starting to run sickeningly low on it and I'm hoping that by now they have started to get the formula closer to the original!!
Let me know!? =) Xx

pleasantmacabre

Random question... Does anyone who has the old Quite Cute CYY know if any of the recent batches of CYY have matched up to it... I'm starting to run sickeningly low on it and I'm hoping that by now they have started to get the formula closer to the original!! Let me know!? =) Xx
I don't know but someone in the clearance bin has the original cyy for sale

TommyCJC

Sooo... I bought the previously mentioned Quite Cute Candy Yum Yum from said seller and it is hopefully on it's way to me now... Meaning I can use up the remains of my original one!!

I was having a pajama day and then my friend wanted to hang out with wine so I decided to put some make up on and I couldn't resist using my yummy friend!! =P

I obviously had to use a lip brush to apply it now it's so nearly gone... Which is something I've only started using since buying none tubed lipsticky products like Lip Tars and Illamasqua Cream Pigments... And damn I regret not using a lip brush from day one with all lipsticks... They just make everything easier, prettier... just perfect!!
I do still have rush days where it IS faster to just apply from the tube... but when you have time, it's SO worth it!!

On another note I will definitely try my By Request CYY with a lip brush as although it's still not as neon... I know I'll prefer it when it's applied as neatly as I applied this one.. Again I DO love the colour of the BR CYY.. it's just not CYY to me... if that makes sense??? And I really want Mac to make the Perm ones the same colour and texture as the ones from QC

I wear Moxie from this collection SO SO MUCH.. I have that backed up though so I'm not worried about needing a back up... YET =P
But I never got around to buying Rocker... I just know I'd love it and I'm kicking myself about not getting it... so I may have to buy the one I've spotted on a sale and swap ;) Hehe...

It got much colder later so I wrapped up a little warmer!! Are you guys prepped for winter?!

Are there any shades from this collection you are still madly in love with!?

Xx

jchait

I am so ridiculously excited for Pink Poodle it's not even funny I loveeeeeeee my pinks and fushias! I was so sad when I couldn't find it anymore and I just didn't understand why I couldn't find it

Latest posts