MAC Casual Colour discussion

VioletPearl

If they are really greasy, they will slide right off my cheek in a few hours. I am sure they would be fine on the lips as a balm though. They look more pigmented than the TLC to me.
iagree.gif
That's my problem too. :(:(:( I'm sure it will be OILYYYYYY on me in an hour or so.
On lips maybe would work better, but lately I just bought too many lip products (Tendertones and now a suntint...) so that must be enough for summer...
angelic.gif

Audrey C

iagree.gif
That's my problem too. :(:(:( I'm sure it will be OILYYYYYY on me in an hour or so. On lips maybe would work better, but lately I just bought too many lip products (Tendertones and now a suntint...) so that must be enough for summer...
angelic.gif
I have an oily t-zone in winter and normal cheeks; in summer I'm oily everywhere with a complete oil slick in the t-zone. I think this is one I better swatch in store. I like the look of these but they may not work for my skin in heat/humidity. I certainly don't need more orangy/coral lip products that need to be used up quickly either.

Perhaps June is a skip for me and I can turn my sights to the fall collections!

Genn

I'm looking forward to these coming out ....mainly because I don't think there will be a mad rush for them so it will be less stress and no kung fu shopping

liba

i wouldnt be too sure...
Paparazzi Boy gave these a good report when he saw them in his training and said they were long lasting. My MA brought them up to me too, without me asking about them first - he really liked the colors and thought the whole collection was very nice. No telling what others will think about these, but the advance word sounds positive. I know I'm going to get a few for sure, but I love cream blushes and really like the idea of monochromatic matching lips, cheeks, nails etc.

Piarpreet

Paparazzi Boy gave these a good report when he saw them in his training and said they were long lasting. My MA brought them up to me too, without me asking about them first - he really liked the colors and thought the whole collection was very nice. No telling what others will think about these, but the advance word sounds positive. I know I'm going to get a few for sure, but I love cream blushes and really like the idea of monochromatic matching lips, cheeks, nails etc.
thats what i meant. i wouldnt be too sure about the "less stress" thing. i wanna try the purple one

Pinkdollface

Do we think these might be perm since it looks like they are getting rid of some of the tlcs?
I don't think they will become perm with this collection, since they aren't available at every counter and store. Maybe they will be repromoted and made perm later on. I think i will skip this collection. It's only available at the pro store in Amsterdam and i don't feel like traveling that far for maybe one or two items.

LMD84

I don't think they will become perm with this collection, since they aren't available at every counter and store. Maybe they will be repromoted and made perm later on. I think i will skip this collection. It's only available at the pro store in Amsterdam and i don't feel like traveling that far for maybe one or two items.
i shall still be skipping. pretty colours but not packaged right for me! i don't want to stick my fingers in the pot and equally i don't want to faff about with a lip brush :) and cream products just don't work well on my cheeks :(

pemily

probz been said a million times do we have a release date?
I actually really like some of the neutrals :)

legendoflauren

I really like some of the colours, but it all comes down to how they apply, feel and look. I'll probably end up skipping, I don't like dewy products on my cheeks (oily skin) and I don't like dry products on my lips. Hahaa... I doubt you can have one without the other :/

martiangurll

iagree.gif
That's my problem too. :(:(:( I'm sure it will be OILYYYYYY on me in an hour or so. On lips maybe would work better, but lately I just bought too many lip products (Tendertones and now a suntint...) so that must be enough for summer...
angelic.gif
Since these will probably slide right off my cheeks and I also have way too many lip products, I think I can skip. I will just deal with the remorse. Soon enough, the frenzy associated with Heavenly Critters will soothe that ache.

glambition

the casual colors are very pretty on the eyes and lips! they actually dried really nice on the skin, a little dewy but it didnt slick off or anything. it did have a really weird smell though.
icon_eek.gif

MACina

Oh no....really???

Could you please specify the smell?That would be very helpful.TIA!
the casual colors are very pretty on the eyes and lips! they actually dried really nice on the skin, a little dewy but it didnt slick off or anything. it did have a really weird smell though.
icon_eek.gif

martiangurll

icon_eek.gif
oh, but you don't know my oil glands of doom...
do say more about the smell?

Piarpreet

agreed

Mac-Guy

Since these will probably slide right off my cheeks and I also have way too many lip products, I think I can skip. I will just deal with the remorse. Soon enough, the frenzy associated with Heavenly Critters will soothe that ache.
How about just getting one or two? Worst case scenario would be that you just use them on your lips.

BEEaboutmakeup

I found swatches of the Beth Ditto and Casual Colour collections on this website.

http://www.hellocotton.com/to/bEo6#http://icefrostdiary.com/upcoming-previews-with-swatches-mac-casual-color-collection/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=upcoming-previews-with-swatches-mac-casual-color-collection

You have to click on the link where it says "For swatches, please refer to: Yuki’s Lazy Channel (HERE)"