MAC - Chill Collection Discussion

1165Cheryl

Re: Scoop - Chill collection January 2009 Discussion

I recently talked to MAC Pro directly and they haven't gotten all the names of the collections coming out for this year yet. They will be getting the information in the near future
smiles.gif

Too many collections all at once, lol. I have to think about the upcoming 2-3 otherwise I'd drive myself nuts, lol
th_LMAO.gif

jardinaires

sounds like penultimate means an automatic liquid eyeliner.

i'm quite excited for that.

SMMY

That would be so very cool. Would it be a liquid or gel formulation, I wonder. I would love a fluidline formula in a automatic pen type form. Kind of like Sue Devitts, but with less smudging.

*puts on Christmas wish list*

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMMY
That would be so very cool. Would it be a liquid or gel formulation, I wonder. I would love a fluidline formula in a automatic pen type form. Kind of like Sue Devitts, but with less smudging.

*puts on Christmas wish list*

Wow! Christmas wish list already!?!
smiles.gif

newagetomatoz

I feel like I can pass on the lippies but I definately want to see the eyeshadows and MSFs because they will probably be coming home with me.
greengrin.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
I'll bet this collection does have MSFs. The January collection usually does.

Yes! A white-icey one, please
th_DANCE.gif

Susanne

This is what I love about MAC: We get bright funky colours in summer (like C Shock and now Cool Heat), very classical colours in fall (Cult Cherry), a super elegant collection for christmas (Red She Said) and a gorgeous icey collection for winter!
yes.gif
You can change your look depending on the season!
thmbup.gif

imperfectbeauty

omg!!! ahhh!! mac needs to slow down!! i can't keep up...if it keeps goin this way imma have to chose my collections carefully...this sucks....

on the flipside...yay!!! i can finally get a hold of reflects transparent teal!! i might just opt to get the pigments and lipglasses frm the collection and pass up shadows...i have so many and i dont do my make up everyday but ergh!! LE items are hard to pass up!!

aimee

wow my head is spinning from all the collection but it sounds great for wintertime

macaholic2912

Ooh I hope theres a msf in the collection I really want to try one!
There'll probably be loads of frosts with the e/s in this collection...good or bad?We'll have to see!
Does anyone else have problems remembering what products are coming out with what collections?I constantly have to check the colour stories to remind myself!

thelove4tequila

Man I hope it's not all cool toned makeup! That would suuuuuck. They just don't work for me.

Winthrop44

Well, Neo Sci-Fi was pretty much all warm
smiles.gif
so that's the way it goes. This one won't work on me either by the sound of it. That's okay, one way to save some $ in the deluge of all these collections is to only buy from collections that are directed at your skintone. Not that I completely stick to that.....
tong.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
Well, Neo Sci-Fi was pretty much all warm
smiles.gif
so that's the way it goes. This one won't work on me either by the sound of it.

That's why I have loved Neo Sci-Fi just because of the packaging and the bronzers
winks.gif
The collection was too warm and neutral for me.
I would be pleased with a cool collection!
yes.gif

Cachica

This might sound like a collection for me! LOL
Hopefully there will be some MSF's! I really want a cool icy shimmery MSF!

xxManBeaterxx

Sad to say but Mac isnt forcing us to buy any of it, most normal people *cough* unlike us specktra-ettes, probably get a few things from 2-3 collections a year. I wish i was that girl, lol