MAC - Chill Collection Discussion

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
OMG the new pictures have me wanting EVERYTHING. I am saving bigtime for this collection. All I want for Christmas are giftcards!
lol.gif
The shadows and lipglasses are beautiful, and I can't wait to try out the penultimate liners!

iagree.gif
That is too much for me today.
th_WeAreDoomed.png
thud.gif

tinkerbelle2001

I know some of you have seen these pictures on my blog, but to make things easy I will also place them here!!

Today I've received 4 eyeshadows, 4 lipglasses, 1 eyeliner and 2 glitters which are supposed to be part of the upcoming Chill collection, which should be released in January 2009!!

Included in this collection are also the Reflects Antique Gold and Reflects Transparent teal, which are not in the pictures.....

ChilleyeshadowsLBB.jpg

ChilllipglossesLBB.jpg

Chilleyelinercloseup.jpg

ChillesswatchesLBB.jpg

Chilllgswatches.jpg

SMMY

Why is it that the end of the year collections are always the most lovely?
I want Arctic Grey, Wintersky, Mont Black eye shadows
Snowscene lg and Icescape lg for sure and maybe Naked Frost lg.

tinkerbelle2001

Oh...I forgot to mention the name of the Penultimate Eyeliner...it's Rapidblack!

And I don't think a silver Dazzleglass will be in this collection, because the Snowscene lipglass is like a silver DG but with much finer glitter.....but I'm guessing, I really don't know for sure!

Anyway...I hope you all like these! Mont Black is very beautiful....black with gold glitters...great!!!
drools.gif

Divinity

Oooh Mont Black and Wintersky are my shadow lemmings. Apres Ski reminds me of French Grey. I'm DYING to try the new liners and those lipglasses look so yummy!!

tinkerbelle2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMMY
If you don't mind, what are the finishes on the eye shadows, Tinkerbelle?

Well....I'm not very good in keeping them apart, I'm afraid, so please don't punish me if I get them wrong....;-)

But I'll try....

Apres-ski is def. Matte
Wintersky & Artic Grey are very smooth so I think they are Veluxe Pearl
Mont Black is maybe a Veluxe....or Satin.....????
th_dunno.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbelle2001
Well....I'm not very good in keeping them apart, I'm afraid, so please don't punish me if I get them wrong....;-)

But I'll try....

Apres-ski is def. Matte
th_dunno.gif

Awesome, Wintersky and Artic Grey are the two I want most
greengrin.gif

Krasevayadancer

Can it be? Will penultimate liners replace my beloved chanel liner pens? I sure as heck hope so as I am sure these will be more affordable. Chanel is my hg liner but i wish it came in colors.

Debbie, do the liners click or twist? Is it possible to do a swatch of the liner so we can see how black it is (some liner pens are too grey)Also, is there word on what colors there will be for the liners?

Can u tell i am excited?? Thanks so much again Debbie!!

SMMY

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbelle2001

But I'll try....

Apres-ski is def. Matte
th_dunno.gif

Thank you so much for all of the information.
thmbup.gif

Wintersky and Arctic Grey looked like VPs or frosts to me too. I can live with a Veluxe if Mont Black has gold glitter in it. So pretty, sigh.

tinkerbelle2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
Debbie, do the liners click or twist? Is it possible to do a swatch of the liner so we can see how black it is (some liner pens are too grey)Also, is there word on what colors there will be for the liners?

Can u tell i am excited?? Thanks so much again Debbie!!

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

For your info, the Penultimate doesn't click ot twist...it's really like a pen I guess and I don't think its refillable.....

But it is very black, not dark grey at all.....I swatched it on my arm and afterwards held in under running water, it didn't come off but when I scrubbed it
did come off....

EDIT : in the picture it looks less black then IRL!!!

Swatchpenultimaterapidblack.jpg

winkiss.gif