MAC - Chromagraphic Pencils/Nude story Discussion (PRO)

MAC_Fafinette14

Which pencils/colours are eye and/or lip safe? I'd love to use Basic Red, Genuine Orange, Process Magenta, and Rich Purple as lip liners. (Rich Purple as a liner for Violetta l/s would be amazing!) I'd use the rest (and Rich Purple again) as eye liners, too...

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebees24
How are these pencils different from the kohl/pearglide pencils?

No shimmer/glitter. They are creamy and are intensely pigmented.

Teggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
No shimmer/glitter. They are creamy and are intensely pigmented.

Sounds perfect to use for anything. I look forward to seeing the colors.

Vlcatko

Thank you, Erine
heart.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
the nudes will launch may 13th at pro stores only. the fleshtone CG pencils are waterline safe, and can also be used to highlight, conceal and define the face.

it will also include both lip erases and barelash prolonglash.

Vlcatko

As I understand it Pret-a-papier is a regular collection and this is a PRO collection
yes.gif

HTH

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
But aren't the Fleshtone CG pencils coming out with Pret A Papier? I am confused!

purrtykitty

Only a couple selected colors are coming out with Pret A Papier. The Pro Store will have a whole range of flesh tones.

shontay07108

I think a flesh colored pencil will look weird on my waterline and I already have my HG concealer. I will just stick to the pigments. I think I want all three, at least the 2 darkest ones.

DILLIGAF

Ive been looking for a flesh toned eye pencil for some time. It will be a great alternative to Facinating eye khol.

Hypathya

^^ Same here!! A fleshtone pencil for me!!

I'm a little sad as my Pro didn't get the chromalines so I'm figuring, we won't get the chromagraphic pencils.
cry.gif

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebees24
These are super nice on the waterline. Good thing they're not limited edition else I'll end up buying backups!

Are these out yet?

cipelica

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Only a couple selected colors are coming out with Pret A Papier. The Pro Store will have a whole range of flesh tones.

Will that be perm?

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by cipelica
Will that be perm?

there will be 3 fleshtone shades and a range of coloured ones that will be pro perm.

Teggy

I'm looking forward to trying these out, mainly because I like unusual colors on the eyes. I saw the chromalines at the Pro-store, but I think a pencil would be more appropriate for the way I'd use them.

Then again...you probably get a lot more product in the pots...

DILLIGAF

I was at my pro yesterday looking for the chromagraphic pencils from the Pret-a-Papier collection. Of course they were sold out! Needless to say the MA told me that they would be back in about a month along with colored ones. I'm soooooo there!

Soundclash

Most of the recent collections haven't interested me but this one is the one I'm super excited for.

Need a flesh colored, pencil & pigment. Depending on how the pencils swatch I'm interested in

Marine Ultra- (Bright Naval Blue)
Rich Purple- (Dense purple)
Black Black- (Deepest Black)

and maybe Process magenta- I would like to use this on the waterline if its safe but I feel like it might make my eye look infected :s

riotlove

is there a swatch thread for this new collection? it's up on the macpro site and i'm wondering if naked is a new naked? the pro site says it's pro only but naked is a perm color? i'm lost now.