MAC - Chromagraphic Pencils/Nude story Discussion (PRO)

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotlove
is there a swatch thread for this new collection? it's up on the macpro site and i'm wondering if naked is a new naked? the pro site says it's pro only but naked is a perm color? i'm lost now.

The Naked is the same, but there is a medium and dark version that is new which is not stocked on the site yet. I can not find a swatch thread either- I wish I could- would make life easier.

specktra_rocks.gif

riotlove

so i'm guessing the pro diamond is just a fluke then. just trying to make sure. thanks
smiles.gif
if i get a chance to go in there i'll swatch them all and take a picture hopefully.

sleepyhead

the pro site does that though. they put a diamond shape when a shade is repromoted with a collection even if it's a permanent shade. sometimes you'll see the same name appear twice and only one of them would have a LE symbol

riotlove

ahh they have the pro symbol next to it though not the le. i've never seen it do that. ahh learn something new everyday
tong.gif

RaynelleM

Just got back from the PRO store, I got all 8 colours. LOL apparently I was the first person in Toronto to buy them! :p

They are amazing, the colours are so vivid!! I can’t wait to try them out!!

Teggy

Oh, they're out in Pro already? I'll have to check them out before I go on vacation. Perhaps I can use one for my cosplay.

RaynelleM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teggy
Oh, they're out in Pro already? I'll have to check them out before I go on vacation. Perhaps I can use one for my cosplay.

Yup, the product launch was today!

TeresitaMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaynelleM
Just got back from the PRO store, I got all 8 colours. LOL apparently I was the first person in Toronto to buy them! :p

They are amazing, the colours are so vivid!! I can’t wait to try them out!!

Congrats on being the first!
lol.gif
Let us know how they work out for you
greengrin.gif

DILLIGAF

I'm heading out to the Pro store tomorrow to get my hands on some of these. I'm hoping to get the orange, pink and hi def cyan.

RaynelleM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresitaMC
Congrats on being the first!
lol.gif
Let us know how they work out for you
greengrin.gif

I used the pink, orange, yellow & green last night at work for our tokidoki event and they were great! They went on very smoothly and the colours showed up really well, even the orange & yellow which usually don’t show up on me at all without some kind of base. I’m gonna try out the hi-def cyan tonight. Love them!!

shontay07108

I was just browsing the Pro site because I'm going to the store tomorrow and I realized the Nude pigments skipped my mind completely! I really want to check these out. I must remember them for tomorrow.

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
I was just browsing the Pro site because I'm going to the store tomorrow and I realized the Nude pigments skipped my mind completely! I really want to check these out. I must remember them for tomorrow.

I basically ran to my ProStore when I found out they were released. Once there however I remembered these are a new PERMANANT product. So there is really no need to kill your self to own them. So I just got one. Figured I have time to get the ones I want when I want them.

shontay07108

I forgot that they are perm. Thanks. I really want the lightest pigment, Naked and maaaaybe Naked Dark. I'm also thinking about the water based mixing medium.

Junkie

I got the NW25/NC30 Chromographic pencil in a swap....and I have no idea how to use it or what to use it as....
ssad.gif
I feel like a dummy lol

PinkBasset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkie
I got the NW25/NC30 Chromographic pencil in a swap....and I have no idea how to use it or what to use it as....
ssad.gif
I feel like a dummy lol

Have you tried it on your waterline? Even though that is the darker shade it might work there. Or then if it's lighter than your skin you could use it to highlight for example cupids bow (if I remember correctly these weren't safe to use directly on lips but I guess around lips is okay?).
smiles.gif

laylalovesmac

i'm hoping to pick up a few of these when I go to SF in november. what colors are good? which ones would everyone recommend?

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
i'm hoping to pick up a few of these when I go to SF in november. what colors are good? which ones would everyone recommend?

Black Black is really nice but if you are looking more for colors I would go with Hi-def cyan and landscape green. Also the purple one is really nice. They are so bold and really last.
smiles.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Black Black is really nice but if you are looking more for colors I would go with Hi-def cyan and landscape green. Also the purple one is really nice. They are so bold and really last.
smiles.gif

Well, the purple and the black are givens.
lol.gif
But, the green one and the hi-def cyan ones DO look really awesome! I'll definitely put them on my swatch list. Thanks!!!

PinkBasset

I bought the Marine blue one thinking I will use it on my waterline. Then I learned that colour is not recommended to be used there (only the white and black ones are suitable for waterline) so now I'm stuck with it. Maybe I try it on my upper lashline, I hope it's good there too.
smiles.gif