MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

catemoody

are there any msf's in this collection that can be used as blushes as well on NC30 skin?
would style demon be too red for medium skin?
and does anyone know if so ceylon is close to cheeky bronze?
thanks!

Dayjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyPsycho
Does anyone have a code for free shipping (maccosmetics.com) pretty please?
smiles.gif

CRAFT

*JJ*

i bought daft pink, smooth merge and porcelain pink. i thought smooth merge would be too similiar to petticoat but it isn't - i'm so in love with this MSF!
it has the most gorgeous pink color without petticoat's metallic shimmer. great for every day!
the lipsticks and lipglosses weren't for me, but i still think color craft is a great collection!

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerin
I thought the lipgloss price would be the same as well.
ssad.gif
Mac gave us such a surprise.
angry.gif

I saw you were lemming Eclectic Edge lipgloss...I say go for it! You'll love it since you love Up the Amp lipstick and this is almost the lipgloss version. At first it will seem sheer to you because of the doe foot applicator (takes very little product out) but take out a lipbrush and you're SET!
winks.gif
It's very pigmented!

Also, about the amount and the price....

A normal mac size lipgloss has 0.17 oz and it's $16.50 cdn
The new square shape lipgloss has 0.16 oz and it's $21.50 cdn
ssad.gif

A dazzleglass has 0.06 oz and it's $21.50 cdn
ssad.gif

You won't finish the square lipgloss as fast as you would with a dazzleglass though...

Thanks again girl
winkiss.gif
So I will get Eclectic Edge l/g and Cheeky Bronze MSF and I will be set until Style Black. It sucks that there's more product in it, but I also bought dazzleglasses and they have even less products.

I really cannot resist anything that looks like Up the Amp. That's the most perfect lipstick ever created. I would die if they were to ever DC it...

shimmergrass

Quote:
Originally Posted by girloflowers
is this going to come out in australia?
and if not... how do i get it?
*weeps*

I am going to visit Australia at the end of july....
will it be out by then?

ladyJ

So my BF is making me hold out until my birthday...maybe. *sigh* This is why I haven't been in this thread. It will make me want it moreee.

Growing Wings

I was SO sure that I wasn't going to buy anything from this collection. That was until the flier for it came in the post today. I was good and managed to avoid both Style Warriors, but I'm feeling that MAC craving coming on (I'm sure you guys understand
mac_addict.gif
).

Unfortunately, I'm staying at my parents house so I'm away from my regular MAC counter, and it's a lot harder to get to MAC here, so I'll probably end up ordering online. I'd like some recommendations from those in the know. I'm about an NW15, and I'm a sucker for anything pink. I'm liking the look of Daft Pink. Is it really that special? Is there anything you guys think are a must have for a grey eyed, brown haired, PPP? Any suggestions would be appreciated
thmbup.gif

AmandDUR

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JJ*
i bought daft pink, smooth merge and porcelain pink. i thought smooth merge would be too similiar to petticoat but it isn't - i'm so in love with this MSF!
it has the most gorgeous pink color without petticoat's metallic shimmer. great for every day!
the lipsticks and lipglosses weren't for me, but i still think color craft is a great collection!

good im so glad i passed on smooth merge then. the reason i love petticoat is for that metallic shimmer. thanks!

RoseMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JJ*

Hi JJ,

I am afraid the procelain pink is too similiar to petticoat. Are they differnt in your eyes? I am NC25.

Thanks!
RoseMe

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Growing Wings
I was SO sure that I wasn't going to buy anything from this collection. That was until the flier for it came in the post today. I was good and managed to avoid both Style Warriors, but I'm feeling that MAC craving coming on (I'm sure you guys understand
mac_addict.gif
).

Unfortunately, I'm staying at my parents house so I'm away from my regular MAC counter, and it's a lot harder to get to MAC here, so I'll probably end up ordering online. I'd like some recommendations from those in the know. I'm about an NW15, and I'm a sucker for anything pink. I'm liking the look of Daft Pink. Is it really that special? Is there anything you guys think are a must have for a grey eyed, brown haired, PPP? Any suggestions would be appreciated
thmbup.gif

you're lucky you got a mailer! i've only ever had one come through!
smiles.gif

*JJ*

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseMe
Hi JJ,

I am afraid the procelain pink is too similiar to petticoat. Are they differnt in your eyes? I am NC25.

Thanks!
RoseMe

no, they aren't similiar at all.
i tried to take a comparison pic, here you go:

kiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseMe
Hi JJ,

Thanks!
RoseMe

They are waay different. PP is very light pink with gold sparkles. Petticoat is more mettalic deep pink/coral (on me).

RoseMe

Thank you wonderful ladies!
I am getting the Smooth merge. As silly as it sounds, does the 2 side light pink on SM the same as PP? I mean, can I not just use the sides of SM to get the effects of PP?

Growing Wings

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
you're lucky you got a mailer! i've only ever had one come through!
smiles.gif

They only come through every now and again. And for some reason they come to my parents address not mine
th_dunno.gif
It's probably a good thing I don't get them for every collection, I'd drain my bank account dry every month!

GlamQueen21

I want a Colour Craft mailer! The last mailer that I got was the Double Dazzle one and they should start sending mailers to everyone for each collection so that no one will be missed not getting one.

Ciani

I have no idea what I want from this collection....I think I'm going to buy the 131 and 226 for sure but I'm so stuck on the other stuff....

Any suggestions for NW15 skin tone (must haves)? I must cut the list as much as possible lol. I'd go swatch them but the closest MAC is 2 hours away or more
ssad.gif