MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

purrtykitty

By the time these come out, I will be ready for another MSF fix. They're like a drug...a highly addictive drug.

GlamQueen21

I will get my hands on all 6 MSFs when they come out!!! I hope there will be a lavender MSF and a Coral MSF. That would be the most sought after items!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
Coral with gold and rose veining.

drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif

FemmeFatale

okay...I got it. The best ever MSF would be a ROSE GOLD one. I love rose gold, a nice pinky gold pearlescent sheen.

I would like a complete white pearl msf too, that literally gave you the same luminescence as a pearl. It would have to have NO sparkle just pure sheen. I would be in heaven...
smiles.gif

Those are my two wishes that will probably never come true
ssad.gif

darkishstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
YERSSSS!

But hey, I'd settle for a regular old beigy gold. Gotta start from somewhere.

But hey, were speculating, we might as well shoot for the stars.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
I always start off saying ill only get a couple. If this is going to be as great as last year's, I will end up having nearly them all! <3 MINERAL!!

goodness mineralized everything kicks butt. Dainty is my bitch, you should see the dent I've made in it (Anna, yes, this is still one to check out!)

Oh gosh, I can't afford to skip this. I chose to skip a lot of Electroflash, but I didn't end up being satisfied and I'm actually on hunt for a lot of those MES now. I really should've bought them then. Not going to make that mistake this year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeFatale
okay...I got it. The best ever MSF would be a ROSE GOLD one. I love rose gold, a nice pinky gold pearlescent sheen.

I would like a complete white pearl msf too, that literally gave you the same luminescence as a pearl. It would have to have NO sparkle just pure sheen. I would be in heaven...
smiles.gif

ssad.gif

I WANT A ROSE GOLD ONE! Great idea!
That and a coral one with rose and gold veining... and I WOULD DIE then.
smiles.gif

ashpardesi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
July 14, It's my birthday. So gift cards galore, yeah!!!

Interesting...JULY 15 here.!a huge shout out to all JULY b'day mates
yahoo.gif
!!

FemmeFatale

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
I WANT A ROSE GOLD ONE! Great idea!
That and a coral one with rose and gold veining... and I WOULD DIE then.
smiles.gif

Why, thank you! I thought so too.
tong.gif
I met someone who works for Corporate Mac today at work, i am going to send my ideas his way!!!
winks.gif

I just love rose gold, i can imagine that giving like an angelic sheen!!! A girl can dream huh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeFatale

smiles.gif

ssad.gif

Those are two amazingly awesome MSF ideas, Femme!
drools.gif
I'm drooling all over my keyboard!

I'm so freakin' excited for this collection!
th_DANCE.gif

II3rinII

3 of the msfs will be striped like the bbr ones, only with different colors, not all monochromatic. and yeah porcelain pink is the only repromote.

FemmeFatale

Quote:
Originally Posted by 121784
Those are two amazingly awesome MSF ideas, Femme!
drools.gif
I'm drooling all over my keyboard!

I'm so freakin' excited for this collection!
th_DANCE.gif

Me too!!
yahoo.gif

I am home sick tonight with the flu but I am so excited about this collection I am going to go put on a MSF and take a walk around the block with my pup and boyfriend Hahaha
lol.gif

FemmeFatale

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
I pissed myself.

aw you are just like my pup. when she gets really excited she pees. Its usually over snausages and pupperoni and not make up though.
lol.gif

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by II3rinII
3 of the msfs will be striped like the bbr ones, only with different colors, not all monochromatic. and yeah porcelain pink is the only repromote.

Color info?

Krasevayadancer

Told u that only Porcelain Pink is being repromoe'd. I knew I wasn't going nuts!

Well ladies, ninja went and got her hair done did.

Voila:

I probably won't reappear till Sunday. Till then, enjoy your discussions! <3
IMG_6187.jpg

IMG_6203.jpg

Its bright bright red in the sun, dark auburn brown indoors

Bonus Pic: Im a Ninja!

IMG_6212.jpg