MAC Colour Rocker (January 26, 2017)

OctoberViolet

My friends and I were talking about how much we really like that MAC is coming out with these new funky shades. We all wish they weren't just in matte form though. I hope MAC will continue to give us funky shades, but in Amplified and Satin finishes if not new finishes. The matte finish is not good on my lips or any of my friends lips. I continue to buy them because I am a lipstick whore and cannot help myself.:cloud9:

LiliV

Mud Wrestler is gorgeous. Wearing it today.

I really like mine too! I wore it on it's own with Whirl pencil and it was really pretty. I also used it over a pink lipstick last Friday night (I felt like the pink was too bright for the look I was going for) and it muted it down nicely

montREALady

Did swatches last week:
maccolourrocker.jpg

maccolourrockernonames.jpg
Row 1, L-R: Indigo-Go, Mean Green Machine, Yellow You Dare?, Flatter Me Fierce, Forbidden Sunrise, Blue Bang!, Deep With Envy, Show and Teal, Jean Genie, Night Mint

Row 2, L-R: Mud Wrestler, Matte Royal, In The Spirit, Bunnybeans, Evening Buzz, Uncontrollable, Instant Icon, Into the Madness, City Slick, Frosting, Feeling Fizzy (mislabeled in my pic)

Row 3, L-R: Darling Clementine, Deep Rooted, Secret, Carmine Rouge, Cold Hard Cash, Gritty Girl

[video=youtube;ggQ6oABqkbQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggQ6oABqkbQ[/video]

Last edited:

Corally

Colour Rocker is up on MAC NL! Just ordered Evening Buzz, Gritty Girl and Cold Hard Cash. Also Stone l/s and a new studio fix powder foundation because mine is running low.

MAC NL has a 20% discount going on on lipsticks when you buy 2 or more. This is the first discount ever lol, so I'm happy I could use it on Colour Rocker lippies! :D May buy some more lippies in the following days because I still have a lot on my wishlist. I wanted Really Me too but it's sold right now.

Marsha Pomells

Colour Rocker is up on MAC NL! Just ordered Evening Buzz, Gritty Girl and Cold Hard Cash. Also Stone l/s and a new studio fix powder foundation because mine is running low.

MAC NL has a 20% discount going on on lipsticks when you buy 2 or more. This is the first discount ever lol, so I'm happy I could use it on Colour Rocker lippies! :D May buy some more lippies in the following days because I still have a lot on my wishlist. I wanted Really Me too but it's sold right now.
And over here in the U.K., it's get 3 samples for spending over £45... I could really do with the 20% off right now.

Sweetyellow

I really like mine too! I wore it on it's own with Whirl pencil and it was really pretty. I also used it over a pink lipstick last Friday night (I felt like the pink was too bright for the look I was going for) and it muted it down nicely

I'm enjoying Mud Wrestler as well. As a NC42 gal, I gotta pair with it with a deeper lip pencil, so I've been using Half Red l/p.

Latest posts