MAC Cosmetics Dame Edna Discussion Part II

wifey806

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoshopaholicxo
Heres some more piccies:
코스투ë�°ì�´ - í”장품 매거진 :: 맥 대임 ì—�드나 ì»¬ë ‰ì…˜ 발색
Just click on "더보기" to the bottom right of the picture to view more. HTH

PS I have no idea what is being said but i do understand photos:]

u r awesome! lol i just saw "...but i do understand photos"!!
th_confused_new.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Anyone who can read this here?
winks.gif
Which are the two lipglasses shown there? Splendid and Hot Frost??

Wow, you guys are so amazing to find this!

I got distracted by the girl's Circle lens, but anyway
tong.gif
.. Here is the direct translation of 'Buckethead' swatch:

First swatch - Wisteria Eye trio color
1st Color - Fine Shine: Silver Glitters
2nd Color - Wisteria: Cool blue with white & silver pearls
3rd color - Divine night: Smokey Grey, a bit patchy
Overall, all the colors feel soft and color pay-off is good. A bit of color fallout.

1st Make up done with Wisteria and coral pink lipstick (direct translation lol)
2nd Make up done with Divine night (smokey grey) and pale beige lipstick

1st highlight powder - What a Dame (she is on about freakin sticker too) and she used it as a blusher in the picture (peachy, pale orange)

2nd highlight powder (more pink one) - Spectacle (romantic pink). Gold pearls disappear quickly. She also says the color gives a subtle flush, not like some burnt sweet potato??
shockt.gif

1st Lipstick swatch - Gladiola (strong purple pink) Matt formula. Looks more of purple.. Great color pay-off and it applies well, without emphasizing lines and crevices of lips. She used Dame Edna Hot Frost l/g in the 2nd picture.

2nd Lipstick swatch - Coral Polyp (crimson red). More moisturizing than Gladiola. She used Dame Edna Nose Pink lip gloss in the 2nd picture.

1st Lipgloss swatch - Hot Frost (with gold and opal pearls, Azelea pink).
2nd Lipgloss swatch - Possum Nose Pink (crimson red with pink & silver pearls)

The last make up picture, the girl used Gladiola and silver colour from wisteria trio.

Looks like Koreans like this collection. Well except the sticker part
smiles.gif

xoshopaholicxo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
Wow, you guys are so amazing to find this!

I got distracted by the girl's Circle lens, but anyway
tong.gif
.. Here is the direct translation of 'Buckethead' swatch:

First swatch - Wisteria Eye trio color
1st Color - Fine Shine: Silver Glitters
2nd Color - Wisteria: Cool blue with white & silver pearls
3rd color - Divine night: Smokey Grey, a bit patchy
Overall, all the colors feel soft and color pay-off is good. A bit of color fallout.

1st Make up done with Wisteria and coral pink lipstick (direct translation lol)
2nd Make up done with Divine night (smokey grey) and pale beige lipstick

1st highlight powder - What a Dame (she is on about freakin sticker too) and she used it as a blusher in the picture (peachy, pale orange)

2nd highlight powder (more pink one) - Spectacle (romantic pink). Gold pearls disappear quickly. She also says the color gives a subtle flush, not like some burnt sweet potato??
shockt.gif

1st Lipstick swatch - Gladiola (strong purple pink) Matt formula. Looks more of purple.. Great color pay-off and it applies well, without emphasizing lines and crevices of lips. She used Dame Edna Hot Frost l/g in the 2nd picture.

2nd Lipstick swatch - Coral Polyp (crimson red). More moisturizing than Gladiola. She used Dame Edna Nose Pink lip gloss in the 2nd picture.

1st Lipgloss swatch - Hot Frost (with gold and opal pearls, Azelea pink).
2nd Lipgloss swatch - Possum Nose Pink (crimson red with pink & silver pearls)

The last make up picture, the girl used Gladiola and silver colour from wisteria trio.

Looks like Koreans like this collection. Well except the sticker part
smiles.gif

are you sure that's coral polyp (creamy mid tone coral)? I thought it looked more like kanga-rouge (creamy dark blue red).
hmm.gif

abbyquack

Wow those swatches from that Korean (right?) blog are beautiful! I have told myself I'm passing this collection but the Wisteria Trio still looks hot, and that Kanga-Rouge lipstick is quite a unique color of red, IMO. It's like neon red if that's possible! lol.

Miss QQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Damn, now I need all three lipglasses
lol.gif

yes.gif
They are very pretty! Now I like Hot Frost too. I have to pick 1 or 2 after trying them.

Zantedge

Ahh It looks so good on you! I kind of want it now, but I think I will resist. (I will try anyway...)

darkishstar

ARGH my life!
I was determined to skip this.
But I really want Kanga-rouge now. Either that or Possum Nose Pink. One or the other.

thelove4tequila

OMG those lippies! B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. I just love them. Those are definitely on my list but now I'm not so sure about the palette. Darn.

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelove4tequila
OMG those lippies! B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. I just love them. Those are definitely on my list but now I'm not so sure about the palette. Darn.

Welcome back
smiles.gif

damsel

great... now i have to get gladiola l/s + coral polyp l/s. not sure if i NEED any of the glosses yet.

rbella

I'm not sure. The collector in me wants something just to have it, but I'm not "dying" to own any of this. At first I was, but now, not so much. I don't know. The only thing I know for sure is that CAM is friggin' hot as hell in her new avatar!!!