shockt.gif

nonono.gif
Must save for BBR and Hello Kitty too!
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
You sure did buy a lot of backups!
cutey.gif

Great to hear that Chill is in Singapore!
yes.gif
Alright I'll make a trip down to Isetan Scotts; it wasn't at my usual MAC counter so I thought it's never coming here.

th_e2cloud9.gif
I must go check it out this Saturday! That counter is reliable, always get stocks all in all together, unlike Tangs. I waited forever for Red She Said there.

blindpassion

I bought nothing from Dame Edna. woot for willpower! I broke the bank on all three MSFs, two lippies, and two brushes on BBR.

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I agree! I bet that this lipstick will be one that people wish that they would have gotten when they had a chance. Sorry to be an enabler but gladiola is GORGEOUS!!

iagree.gif
iagree.gif
iagree.gif
yep! I LOVE this shade.

genduk26

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
I bought nothing from Dame Edna. woot for willpower! I broke the bank on all three MSFs, two lippies, and two brushes on BBR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanayhs
I have also held strong and not purchased any DE! Woooo!!!

Same here. i wanted to buy 1 l/p but i feel uncomfortable with the sticker & brite colors, plus i spent $$ for BBR. so i skip DE. i hope MAC will launch special edition WITHOUT STICKER this year.

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
nonono.gif
Must save for BBR and Hello Kitty too!
greengrin.gif

th_e2cloud9.gif
I must go check it out this Saturday! That counter is reliable, always get stocks all in all together, unlike Tangs. I waited forever for Red She Said there.

Yeah, but, Chill is going to be launched at all other counters too. Isetan Scotts was probably just the first counter that Chill was launched at. I heard that it's now at Tangs too, and it'll be coming to 'my' counter at Robinsons RSC soooon! Shoo, go check it out asap, I'm sure you'll fall in love with the lipglasses, they are oh-so-gorgeous (and I'm not even a fan of glosses)!
drools.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Kangarouge is hot. Isn't it??
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
iagree.gif
th_e2cloud9.gif

You girls are tempting me, stop it!
cutey.gif
I already have 5 red lippies at home, of which I seldom use, but oh, the fact that I love ACs and KangaRouge is one makes me tick. Arrgh. So if I end up buying it it'll just be for the texture/packaging and not the color itself.
nonono.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
iagree.gif
iagree.gif
iagree.gif
yep! I LOVE this shade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by damsel
also agreeing with everyone on the gladiola love. it's the best thing in this collection imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdlersMommy22
God I REALLY had talked myself out of gladiola girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AdlersMommy, are you tempted to get on the Gladiola bandwagon too?
sneaky.gif
graucho.gif
It's ok if you cave in just this once, I'm quite sure you won't regret it!
greengrin.gif

I know initially people kept comparing Gladiola to GAT and what not, but honestly after swatching those products in the store, I can safely say that it is not similar to any of the lippies in the perm line. It is at best a shade that is somewhere in-between Pink Nouveau and Up The Amp, but even if you tried mixing those two lippies the outcome color is still not similar to (and even uglier than) Gladiola.
th_LMAO.gif

xxAngelxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocking chick
You make me wanna buy the Wisteria eye trio
greengrin.gif

Is there any reviews on the Royal Tour eye trio? I am still debating if should get it.

You should! I think the colors are sooo pretty and work really well together.I don't know about the Royal Tour trio though

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdlersMommy22
God I REALLY had talked myself out of gladiola girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's just a bright fuchsia on me. Nothing special.
ssad.gif

Nzsallyb

i love dame edna collection, especially the powders.

on a side note, is anyone else having real trouble with the website? from the homepage i cannot acess all of the forums, and only by sheer luck can i view MAC chat. anyone else have this happening? how do i fix it? i cant get my specktra fix!!

miss-lilly

Well, I was too impatient to wait for Dame Edna to be released here so I ordered the whole collection from ebay around Dec. 15, And guess what?
It hasn't arrived yet
ssad.gif

The last update for my package in usps.com was in Dec. 26 and I'm really starting to worry that it may be lost or stuck somewhere. Reading this thread only makes me sadder
crybaby.gif

And BTW I stopped by the MAC counter yesterday and DE still hasn't been released!! Are there any other countries that haven't got it yet??

bis

Unfortunately Gladiola make me look like something very sick. So I skipped it.

Cannot wait for my Kanga-Rouge to arrive.

xxAngelxx

I didn't get Gladiola either. I simply have never, found one brightly coloed lipstick I can pull off without looking like a clown.

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxAngelxx
I didn't get Gladiola either. I simply have never, found one brightly coloed lipstick I can pull off without looking like a clown.

Well, IMO I think that's very subjective. You may think that you look like a clown while others think you look good with it. One MA I chatted with also agreed that because so many people are not used to putting on bold lip colors, seeing a bright/bold lip on their face looks too intimidating and weird to them although it is actually flattering. Rocking a bold lip also requires some attitude and confidence!
yes.gif

stv578

When I was at MAC on the weekend, the MA and I were discussing how well the DE collection was doing. Her response was that it was doing okay, in fact, she had one lady come in and buy 6 Gladiolas that morning! She wasn't sure if all 6 were for that one woman or not!!! (Now that's a back-up!)

rocking chick

Thanks to everyone whom encourage me to buy both trios. I just bought both the eyeshadow trios from Dame Edna today. Have not try out the colors on my eyelids yet but hope it will be pretty enough
smiles.gif