MAC Cosmetics Dame Edna Discussion Part II

LP_x

Do you think Splendid, the coral l/g will be anything like Shine Manish - the corally/orange l/g from Manish Arora? Anybody have both of these to compare?

thelove4tequila

Sqweeeeeeeee!! Everytime I look at Gladiola I get more and more excited for that lippie. I've decided I'm definitely only getting Wisteria Trio and not both. I'm reserving judgement for the other two lippies until I can get real photos. I may add those to the list also.

pdtb050606

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoshopaholicxo
there's more photos on the website that can not be named (begins w/ a T)

I'm a newbie here, can anyone help? what website? I NEED to see the pics!

xoshopaholicxo

Quote:
Originally Posted by LP_x
Do you think Splendid, the coral l/g will be anything like Shine Manish - the corally/orange l/g from Manish Arora? Anybody have both of these to compare?

i think splendid is more frosted coral-peach where as shine manish is bright orangish-red. (pics borrowed from the swatch thread)

Splendid

LMD84

i want the lippies form thsi collection but not so bothered by anything else. i'm kinda tempted on a beauty powder but mainly because i've never tried one and that's not really an excuse to buy one is it?!

LP_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoshopaholicxo
i think splendid is more frosted coral-peach where as shine manish is bright orangish-red. (pics borrowed from the swatch thread)

Splendid

Ooh thanks for that - I totally didn't think to check the swatch threads for Splendid. D'oh!

mizuki~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i want the lippies form thsi collection but not so bothered by anything else. i'm kinda tempted on a beauty powder but mainly because i've never tried one and that's not really an excuse to buy one is it?!

Unfortunately, it's a highlight powder, not a beauty powder. Beauty powders are awesome but I'm not so sure about highlight powders
th_dunno.gif

genica

Unfortunately since I plan on getting things from Chill, Hair, and god knows what from Hello Kitty I've decided to skip this collection. I think it's cute but I just don't have the money to buy from all these collections, so Dame Edna is going to get cut.
ssad.gif

Jello89

HOnestly I love the packaging. I will probably get a lip gloss. I woul,d want to get a highlight powder cause I love the compact...but I wouldnt know what to do with it.

ABB113

I really wish I didn't like anything from this collection! Too many new collections + too little money = BAD, BAD, BAD! Right now, the lipsticks, glosses, and the trios are on my list.....but hopefully things will change when I see them IRL. Gotta save up for BBR and HK for sure!!!!

EllieFerris

I absolutely can't wait for this collection! told everyone to get me MAC gift cards for x-mas or cash. And if I don't have enough, then I'm sure the gas bill can wait a month!
cutey.gif