MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)

lippieluv2013

I want to share a bit of happiness with you guys ! I thought I was opening a Macy's bill but it was actually a reward certificate for $25. I wasn't keeping track of my Macy's visa points ( got caught up with Nordies Notes) so I will put that toward Lavish Living blush or STBS skinfinish . A pleasant unexpected surprise! Something to smile about.
Score! A belated bday gift. Hope your day was great

mousygiggles

Thanks hon, I figured as much. Guess I'll just have to post there anyway and beg borrow and steal people to come help me lol! I have the most beautiful dress to wear to a formal dinner I've got coming up but I'm too much a noob to come up with a look to go with it, and I know the lovely folks here will suggest some awesome ideas (dress: http://pinterest.com/pin/114278909267273521/)
I think golds would look amazing with it.

Fuzzy

Something finally sold out of Mac Canada
sigh.gif

Looks like Private Party was first to go. I'm going to bet Flair for Finery will be next.
That seems longer than usual, maybe everyone was in a food coma LOL

Tanjola

My plan was to skip this collection but I am so glad I got PP on a whim. EE may have been a bad roll of the dice. I will see when it gets here.

brittbby

I feel satisfied with the one blush I got and her photos always make me want more! I just wasn't blown away by this collection.... Still spent $100 *shakes head*

honey b

Ok. So after thinking and debating with myself I decided that I was going to skip this collection. Then....you all happened. So I think I might need something after all. I only want to get one thing but haven't really narrowed it down. It's between a csg, an MSF or a MB. I need to see more swatches to figure out which it's going to be. I'm trying to be strong here but after I head to the store, I might end up with more than one thing. It's so easy to go overboard.
sigh.gif

Medgal07

Hi guys

Just joined I have been a lurker here everyday since 2012, never thought to join I first came here to find what my son ( who passed away) found so interesting here. he wanted to be a MUA and this was a site he visited everyday.

Since coming here I now have what you can call a makeup collection I was never a makeup buyer my makeup consisted of those freebies that you get from macys , dillards when you spend x amount so I would time my skin care purchases around these free gifts.

anyway I just joined because I was reading the threads about e-bay and realized how a lurker could be viewed.

I think this place is great I have learned so much and I think this is a great site. Specktra should get commission from Mac cause all the excitement you guys create sure makes you feel like you need to buy all the collections.

anyway I am not Technologically savvy, but I come here before I buy any makeup and not only Mac. I just purchased my first Dior, Guerlain, and now Chanel just because of pictures and conversation I saw on this site.

which I don't think I ever would have purchased if not for the opinions of people here.

If coming here were not so easy I don't think I would have found this special place.
th_770016001157748873-final.gif
Kittkat!!! I can only imagine the depth of your loss and extend sincere condolences. I hope that buying & discussing makeup brings you a wee bit of
joy.

Hello ladies! Does anyone else think Exclusive Event looks like an opaque version of To Pamper from Fabulous Felines (my all time fav collection)?

prplhrt21

Thanks hon, I figured as much. Guess I'll just have to post there anyway and beg borrow and steal people to come help me lol! I have the most beautiful dress to wear to a formal dinner I've got coming up but I'm too much a noob to come up with a look to go with it, and I know the lovely folks here will suggest some awesome ideas (dress: http://pinterest.com/pin/114278909267273521/)
for some reason, whenever I see lace, I think, loose curls, half up 'do, cat eye, light pink cheeks, and a red lip; think 50's glam....

SatelliteDrmr

I'm still holding off on ordering anything. The skipper's remorse hasn't kicked in.. yet.

I may have to indulge in a lip set or two in the coming weeks, even though I really don't NEED anything, and likely have dupes already. Maybe just maybe, I'll have the willpower to skip those as well.

I wish they'd make an all glitter set, as I don't have (or need) many glitters. The small vials would be perfection. I have a couple of the pigments in each set though, so I'll be passing on those little pretties.

SavannahLovely

http://www.temptalia.com/mac-divine-night-mineralize-blushes-reviews-photos-swatches Yay!!
HAPPY DANCE!!! Okay, I feel confident that Lured for Love is the right choice for me. I was feeling tempted to get Lavash Living, but I think I will have to decide on that one in person on Thursday. Now bring on the lippie and MSF swatches!!!