MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)

BuickMackane

Wow. So many PP fans here. It's a nice enough colour but I'm not crazy about it. My favourite from the collection was Exclusive Event. I even like Prepare for Pleasure better than PP.

I bought a PP for my mum too but as far as I know she hasn't touched it (it really isn't her colour so I don't know why I even got it for her). If I find it BNIB when I visit my parents in December I'll put it up on the CB for you gals :)

Vandekamp

Wow. So many PP fans here. It's a nice enough colour but I'm not crazy about it. My favourite from the collection was Exclusive Event. I even like Prepare for Pleasure better than PP.

I bought a PP for my mum too but as far as I know she hasn't touched it (it really isn't her colour so I don't know why I even got it for her). If I find it BNIB when I visit my parents in December I'll put it up on the CB for you gals :)
Thank you. Thank You.

Vandekamp

No problem at all :)

I hate the idea of stuff collecting dust when there are people out there who are looking for them. Maybe I can part with a number of other BUs too...
urock.gif

Prettypackages

I can't believe I missed some of the bags. I skipped them on purpose but now I don't even know why. I think Riri was coming out at the same time and I had to prioritize? I automatically thought it was crap? I just ran across some swatches from the bags and I'm definitely kicking myself. LOL

Prettypackages

Yeah EE was made for you. I didn't care for it b/c I had the Riri Nude and Hot Chocolate at the time. Wouldn't mind having it for the bullet though. LOL

Vandekamp

I can't believe I missed some of the bags. I skipped them on purpose but now I don't even know why. I think Riri was coming out at the same time and I had to prioritize? I automatically thought it was crap? I just ran across some swatches from the bags and I'm definitely kicking myself. LOL
If you were able to grab the RiRi stuff don't be too made at yourself.

BuickMackane

Yeah EE was made for you. I didn't care for it b/c I had the Riri Nude and Hot Chocolate at the time. Wouldn't mind having it for the bullet though. LOL
Thankee
flower.gif

I had Riri Nude and Hot Chocolate too but I figured EE was different enough to warrant purchasing it. I wish MAC would bring back Hot Chocolate. Riri Nude made a comeback of sorts with Styled in Sepia but I have yet to find a dupe for HC. Such a versatile colour. My default liner with HC is Stone but it also works beautifully with purples like Heroine and vampies like Currant.

Vandekamp

Thankee :flower:   I had Riri Nude and Hot Chocolate too but I figured EE was different enough to warrant purchasing it. I wish MAC would bring back Hot Chocolate. Riri Nude made a comeback of sorts with Styled in Sepia but I have yet to find a dupe for HC. Such a versatile colour. My default liner with HC is Stone but it also works beautifully with purples like Heroine and vampies like Currant.
I'll have to look up Hot Chocolate. I've never heard of that lipstick.

Vandekamp

Thankee :flower:   I had Riri Nude and Hot Chocolate too but I figured EE was different enough to warrant purchasing it. I wish MAC would bring back Hot Chocolate. Riri Nude made a comeback of sorts with Styled in Sepia but I have yet to find a dupe for HC. Such a versatile colour. My default liner with HC is Stone but it also works beautifully with purples like Heroine and vampies like Currant.
Okay. I love Hot Chocolate.

Prettypackages

Thankee
flower.gif

I had Riri Nude and Hot Chocolate too but I figured EE was different enough to warrant purchasing it. I wish MAC would bring back Hot Chocolate. Riri Nude made a comeback of sorts with Styled in Sepia but I have yet to find a dupe for HC. Such a versatile colour. My default liner with HC is Stone but it also works beautifully with purples like Heroine and vampies like Currant.
Hmmm I might pull out HC, and wear it with a purple liner.

Latest posts