MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)

MACina

wow! love the colors on you =)

Thank you, Naughtyp
smiles.gif

liba

Forgive me if it's already been asked/said but how does Perfectly Poised MSf look on light (nw/nc20) tone? My mac counter still has COA and that in stock and debating picking them up.
COA is a MUST!!! Perfectly Poised is a little more like some other MSFs and EDSFs that are a bit bronzer-ish. It's nice, but nowhere near as unique or useful as COA. I'm NC15 right now, but I was more like NW20 when this collection came out and I got all the MSFs, but Perfectly Poised has just been sitting, while I use COA a few times a week like a religion and Scene to be Seen for going out at night almost every time.

Uptownbackinit

COA is a MUST!!! Perfectly Poised is a little more like some other MSFs and EDSFs that are a bit bronzer-ish. It's nice, but nowhere near as unique or useful as COA. I'm NC15 right now, but I was more like NW20 when this collection came out and I got all the MSFs, but Perfectly Poised has just been sitting, while I use COA a few times a week like a religion and Scene to be Seen for going out at night almost every time.
Thank you! i'll be picking up both COA and PP!
Girl, in all the threads I read where you post. You can sell snow to a Eskimo!

Debbs

Talk of the Town and Love to Lured blushes are at the Estero Fl CCO. Also the red CSG and most of the eyeshadows. Surprise it got there so quickly, lol . No Lavish Living blush or MSF as yet.

MakeupForMommy

looking for some advice :)

I have perfectly poised MSF and i dont know what to do with it. i am a NC30-35. not sure if i can use it as a highlight... its seems a bit too dark for that. waht are u ladies using it for?

GiGi27

looking for some advice :)

I have perfectly poised MSF and i dont know what to do with it. i am a NC30-35. not sure if i can use it as a highlight... its seems a bit too dark for that. waht are u ladies using it for?
Try using it this summer if you get a tan it may work well as a highlight when you do a bronze look. Not sure just a thought.

liba

Try using it this summer if you get a tan it may work well as a highlight when you do a bronze look. Not sure just a thought.
I have it too (I'm NC15). I use the lighter part as a highlight already. The darker part is a great color for what I like to think of as sculpting the face, without actually contouring. Just put it on your cheeks and temples and brow line, all over where you'd normally put highlight, blush and where you might do the very lightest version of contouring. It's got a great finish that just reflects the light just right so that you get a lot of dimension in your face, without the precision you need when doing full contouring. Go over the highest planes with the light color and blend it in to balance the color to best suit you. You can add a matte contour color under the deepest part of the cheekbones beforehand too, if you want to go whole hog. One thing - personally, I prefer these MSFs over bare skin or just the very lightest foundation. Over full foundation, I feel like I have to buff them in a lot and they never look quite as radiant that way. Just use a good serum, maybe a little bit of that P&P Natural Radiance or the CC color corrector to even things out, and then a little light coverage powder like Careblend, if you don't want to be completely bare under there.

I do this same thing with a lot of the darker EDSFs too!

MakeupForMommy

I have it too (I'm NC15). I use the lighter part as a highlight already. The darker part is a great color for what I like to think of as sculpting the face, without actually contouring. Just put it on your cheeks and temples and brow line, all over where you'd normally put highlight, blush and where you might do the very lightest version of contouring. It's got a great finish that just reflects the light just right so that you get a lot of dimension in your face, without the precision you need when doing full contouring. Go over the highest planes with the light color and blend it in to balance the color to best suit you. You can add a matte contour color under the deepest part of the cheekbones beforehand too, if you want to go whole hog. One thing - personally, I prefer these MSFs over bare skin or just the very lightest foundation. Over full foundation, I feel like I have to buff them in a lot and they never look quite as radiant that way. Just use a good serum, maybe a little bit of that P&P Natural Radiance or the CC color corrector to even things out, and then a little light coverage powder like Careblend, if you don't want to be completely bare under there.

I do this same thing with a lot of the darker EDSFs too!
thank you! i was also having a problem with Magnetic Appeal EDSF from the magnetic nude colleciton but u answered that question too. :)

Beautybuyer

Not sure if anyone was looking for prepare for pleasure but one of the department stores still has it among other things :)

NaomiH

The CCO in San Marcos, TX had quite a few DN items when I was there yesterday, mainly the palettes and glitters, Center of Attention msf and Prepare for Pleasure lippy. There might of been a few other things, but this is what I remember seeing.

smileyt06

So I found you've got it creamsheen on Bloomingdales scoreee. A double score because after I checked out, I went back and it was gone. Must have took the last one!

klohvur

Well i had my for use and a backup, wore it to work and my boss loved it. I sold her my back up and now i kinda regret it.