MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)

dcarrington

I thought I fell out of love with Exclusive Event but realize now that it's a nude lipstick that goes better with me in the winter months. I have fallen back in love with it again. So glad I backed it up.

dcarrington

I love EE. Wish I had backed it up.
I called the 5th ave MAC store around that time and they told me they had about 5 left. I should have brought two then. I for some reason thought I would love RiRi nude more. Strangely nude doesn't do it for me like EE does. Neither does SiS. I am thinking I will like them better in the warmer months.

DMcG9

Just dug out my Private Party and wanted to know what lip liners you ladies are finding to be a good match with it? Thanks!

DMcG9

I like Nightmoth, Dark Out and Rebellious from Mac. perhaps Prune from NYX.

Thanks, Vande!
smiles.gif

bluelitzer

I'm down to about 1/6 of the fluidline I got from this collection and I still have a long way to go finishing it!
I think I like Glamourdaze Collection better, now that was really cute.

Icecaramellatte

I wear the highlighters from this collection a lot. Like a few times a week. The other stuff I got from this collection, not so much. I did like this collection though. I will pull some of it out. I agree. I was thinking this was last year's collection as well.

smileyt06

From this collection I got private party, you've got it and exclusive event. I wish I would've backed up exclusive event lol I don't wear it much because I don't want to run out lol

Vandekamp

From this collection I got private party, you've got it and exclusive event. I wish I would've backed up exclusive event lol I don't wear it much because I don't want to run out lol
It sounds like everyone only got one PP or EE. Where are the folks that were able to back PP up?

Vandekamp

exactly i missed out on pp
I hope they bring it back. i think they will soon. They always do. That is why I will never pay crazy prizes for it.

Can you believe this crazy asshole.
ohboy.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MAC-Private-Party-Lipstick-Divine-Night-Holiday-Collection-New-In-Box-/181906751437?hash=item2a5a7cbfcd:g:tj4AAOSw7NNUKC1P