MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)

sweetie

I know I already bought a set of plastic drawers from walmart to hold my lipsticks and if I keep coming on this site I know I will be in IKEA soon lol.  This collection thou I dont have too many wants on my list.  I really want Prepare for Pleasure (I dont have a red in my MAC collection yet).  I like FFF and YGI but my lips are naturally red so Im not sure how these lighter shades will work for me.  I think I will need to go in store and test them out on Thursday.  
I started with a train case, eventually got a 3 drawer plastic rolling unit, then a wider 3 drawer plastic unit but it has gotten so heavy that the wheels broke and rolled right off!

girliegirl5

Having skipper's remorse for PP now after seeing more swatches! I was afraid it would look too much like Hot Chocolate, which I didn't like on me at all. Oh well more $ for the next collection!
amuse.gif

stacekang

I would rather spend a few more dollars and get another Celestial powder from Kevyn Aucoin that buy one of these MSFs... Plus Adored from trop taboo was so fabulous, its like cmon MAC you can do better!

brittbby

I think I'm all done with this collection after seeing more swatches. The msf's I'm not crazy about...there's other things I'd rather buy. The MES...meh same feeling. I may check out EE I'm store and see how grey it looks against my skin. Final list: Lavish Living MB YGI l/s YGI l/g PP l/s My box got delivered today but I'm out of town for work until tomorrow... Boo

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
http://www.temptalia.com/mac-divine-night-cremesheen-glasses-reviews-photos-swatches
Thanks for the link! I said I was going to wait until Friday, but I went ahead and placed an order for all 4 CSG's and S&S FL.

Final haul... all 5 lipsticks, all 4 CGS's, and S&S FL. I had only planned to get PP and PFL plus S&S, but I could not resist EE, FFF, and YGI. I'm done with this collection until Stroke of Midnight and Nocturnals.

Ana A

After seeing T's swatch of Stares & Speculation, I'm sooo glad I skipped it...it would have totally disappeared on my skin tone

CiaoBellaa

Wow, Allura really murdered those MSFs. But I need to see this for myself
sneaky.gif
I still have a feeling CoA will be beautiful in person.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
T has swatches of Fierce Entrance if anyone's interested:

http://www.temptalia.com/mac-fierce-entrance-nail-lacquer-review-photos-swatches

It looks really nice... but I rarely buy MAC nail polish. By that, I mean I only have 2 from VV.
girlhaha.gif

Starlight77

ahhhh now i need private party c/s
icon_eek.gif

i've been looking at the swatches from Allura and I think in person they still look different. Maybe it's just my computer so if someone else has seen them in person as well, what do you think? Especially the MES, they were way more pigmented and vibrant in person to me and the MSF's were more shimmery in person. Again, my computer could be way off with color but i'd check with others who've seen them.

Adding: NM T's swatches are more accurate to what I remember than Allura's.

Tatiana87

Wait a minute. On allura's Msf swatches perfectly poised is the one on the purple side and STBS is the one that's supposed to be PP? Is it me?