MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)

NaomiH

Thank you Tiera and Richelle! Is there any way way we can add the color story to the main page?

ForeverJenn

Color Story!!!! Thank you Tiera720 [COLOR=464646]Lipstick[/COLOR] [COLOR=464646]You've Got It- Pink Undertone with Gold Frost (Frost)[/COLOR] [COLOR=464646]Flair For Finery- Cool pink/nude (Lustre)[/COLOR] [COLOR=464646]Exclusive Event- Taupe brown (Satin)[/COLOR] [COLOR=464646]Prepare For Pleasure- Magenta red (Cremesheen)[/COLOR] [COLOR=464646]Private Party- Mid-tone plum mauve (Satin)[/COLOR] [COLOR=464646]Cremesheen Glass[/COLOR] [COLOR=464646]You've Got It- Nude taupe with green pearlized pigments[/COLOR] [COLOR=464646]Flair For Finery- Cool nude[/COLOR] [COLOR=464646]Prepare For Pleasure- Bluish red[/COLOR] [COLOR=464646]Private Party- Plum mauve with pearlized pigments[/COLOR] [COLOR=464646]Mineralize Eye Shadow[/COLOR] [COLOR=464646]Gilded Night- Bright gold with silver pearlized base/ Black with pearlized pigments[/COLOR] [COLOR=464646]Captivating- Bright white gold base/ Deep gold[/COLOR] [COLOR=464646]Exquisite Ego- Bronze base/ Soft white champagne[/COLOR] [COLOR=464646]Tonight's Temptation- Black with pearlized base/ Royal blue[/COLOR] [COLOR=464646]Past Midnight- Blackish purple with violet pearlized base/ White pink frost[/COLOR] [COLOR=464646]Until Dawn- Soft gold base/ Purple Taupe[/COLOR] [COLOR=464646]Kohl Power Eye Pencil[/COLOR] [COLOR=464646]Mystery- Intense black with green pearlized pigments[/COLOR] [COLOR=464646]Orpheus- Intense black with gold pearlized pigments[/COLOR] [COLOR=464646]Raven- Intense black with red pearlized pigments[/COLOR] [COLOR=464646]Feline- Rich black[/COLOR] [COLOR=464646]Fluidline[/COLOR] [COLOR=464646]Macroviolet- Deep smoked violet with red pearlized pigments[/COLOR] [COLOR=464646]Deliciously Rich- Shimmering mid-tone Taupe[/COLOR] [COLOR=464646]Stares & Speculation- Mid-tone olive with gold pearlized pigments[/COLOR] [COLOR=464646]False Lashes[/COLOR] [COLOR=464646]False Black- Black[/COLOR] [COLOR=464646]Mineralize Blush[/COLOR] [COLOR=464646]Lured to Love- Coral pink base with frost[/COLOR] [COLOR=464646]Talk of the Town- Warm brown base with yellow bronze[/COLOR] [COLOR=464646]Lavish Living- Violet with silver pearlized base with gold pearlized pigments[/COLOR] [COLOR=464646]Mineralize Skinfinish[/COLOR] [COLOR=464646]Perfectly Poised- Bronzey coral with golden tones/ Creamy beige with pinkish purple sheen[/COLOR] [COLOR=464646]Scene to be Seen- Mauve with pink sheen/ Brick rose with gold reflects[/COLOR] [COLOR=464646]Centre of Attention- Pastel peachy pink with fine pink shimmer/ 24 carat gold shimmer[/COLOR] [COLOR=464646]Nail Lacquer[/COLOR] [COLOR=464646]Fierce Entrance- Rich gold bronze (Frost)[/COLOR] [COLOR=464646]Military- Black matte with silver suede pearlized pigments (Frost)[/COLOR] [COLOR=464646]Gadabout Girl- Blackened plum (Cream)[/COLOR]
Yay!! I'm so excited to finally see the color story. I'm already making a preliminary list! I can't wait to see product pics.

Dolly Snow

Color Story!!!! Thank you Tiera720

Lipstick

You've Got It- Pink Undertone with Gold Frost (Frost)
Flair For Finery- Cool pink/nude (Lustre)
Exclusive Event- Taupe brown (Satin)
Prepare For Pleasure- Magenta red (Cremesheen)
Private Party- Mid-tone plum mauve (Satin)

Cremesheen Glass

You've Got It- Nude taupe with green pearlized pigments
Flair For Finery- Cool nude
Prepare For Pleasure- Bluish red
Private Party- Plum mauve with pearlized pigments

Mineralize Eye Shadow

Gilded Night- Bright gold with silver pearlized base/ Black with pearlized pigments
Captivating- Bright white gold base/ Deep gold
Exquisite Ego- Bronze base/ Soft white champagne
Tonight's Temptation- Black with pearlized base/ Royal blue
Past Midnight- Blackish purple with violet pearlized base/ White pink frost
Until Dawn- Soft gold base/ Purple Taupe

Kohl Power Eye Pencil

Mystery- Intense black with green pearlized pigments
Orpheus- Intense black with gold pearlized pigments
Raven- Intense black with red pearlized pigments
Feline- Rich black

Fluidline

Macroviolet- Deep smoked violet with red pearlized pigments
Deliciously Rich- Shimmering mid-tone Taupe
Stares & Speculation- Mid-tone olive with gold pearlized pigments

False Lashes

False Black- Black

Mineralize Blush

Lured to Love- Coral pink base with frost
Talk of the Town- Warm brown base with yellow bronze
Lavish Living- Violet with silver pearlized base with gold pearlized pigments

Mineralize Skinfinish

Perfectly Poised- Bronzey coral with golden tones/ Creamy beige with pinkish purple sheen
Scene to be Seen- Mauve with pink sheen/ Brick rose with gold reflects
Centre of Attention- Pastel peachy pink with fine pink shimmer/ 24 carat gold shimmer

Nail Lacquer

Fierce Entrance- Rich gold bronze (Frost)
Military- Black matte with silver suede pearlized pigments (Frost)
Gadabout Girl- Blackened plum (Cream)
Sounds great!

maneater

The magenta lipstick should've been a satin ..
Amen. That's what Im saying. Cremesheens are cruel to my lips... but being the idiot that I am, I'm going to get it, wear it, and regret later
wacko.gif

liba

Color Story!!!! Thank you Tiera720

Lipstick

Flair For Finery- Cool pink/nude (Lustre)

Cremesheen Glass

Flair For Finery- Cool nude

Mineralize Eye Shadow

Gilded Night- Bright gold with silver pearlized base/ Black with pearlized pigments
Captivating- Bright white gold base/ Deep gold
Exquisite Ego- Bronze base/ Soft white champagne
Tonight's Temptation- Black with pearlized base/ Royal blue
Past Midnight- Blackish purple with violet pearlized base/ White pink frost
Until Dawn- Soft gold base/ Purple Taupe

Kohl Power Eye Pencil

Mystery- Intense black with green pearlized pigments
Orpheus- Intense black with gold pearlized pigments
Raven- Intense black with red pearlized pigments
Feline- Rich black

Fluidline

Macroviolet- Deep smoked violet with red pearlized pigments
Deliciously Rich- Shimmering mid-tone Taupe
Stares & Speculation- Mid-tone olive with gold pearlized pigments

False Lashes

False Black- Black

Mineralize Blush

Talk of the Town- Warm brown base with yellow bronze

Mineralize Skinfinish

Perfectly Poised- Bronzey coral with golden tones/ Creamy beige with pinkish purple sheen
Scene to be Seen- Mauve with pink sheen/ Brick rose with gold reflects
Centre of Attention- Pastel peachy pink with fine pink shimmer/ 24 carat gold shimmer

Nail Lacquer

Fierce Entrance- Rich gold bronze (Frost)
Military- Black matte with silver suede pearlized pigments (Frost)
Gadabout Girl- Blackened plum (Cream)
Thank you Tiera for the info, Richelle for posting it and Naynadine for being the rainmaker - makin' it happen!

So far, the definites for me will be:
Private Party- Mid-tone plum mauve (Satin) - LOVE those mid-tones!
You've Got It- Nude taupe with green pearlized pigments - There was a taupe-y brownish nude csg from In the Groove that is actually one of my all-time favorite nude glosses. I've got BUs galore of it, in fact…it's my single most backed up product other than Elude. It doesn't have green pearlized pigments in it, though; so I guess they're pulling another Heroine style renaming, or it's a working name after all.
Talk of the Town- Warm brown base with yellow bronze - This sounds fantastic!!! Can't wait to try it.
Lavish Living- Violet with silver pearlized base with gold pearlized pigments - Finally a violet MB!!!!! I love how it has silver and gold together.

All the MSFs sound great too, but I have to see them to see if they're too close to other things I have or if they actually work for me. Perfectly Poised sounds the best, but might not actually be the best out of them for my skin tone, depending. Same thing goes for the shadows. I actually like MES, but at this point I've got so many. These will have to go above and beyond, but then again, each Mineralize collection does seem to improve the formulas bit by bit.

'Glad Raven is back yet again. It really is one of the best liner colors I own. I guess I can stop rationing, because it sure seems like it will be coming back on a regular basis, like Feline used to before they just gave in and made it perm.

Debbs

Am I the only one happy for the distraction and energy here ? Finally. Such a welcome break (wipes sweat off brows at 2219) lol

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Thank you for the color story! So far, I'm interested in...

Lipstick

Cremesheen Glass

Maybe 1 or 2 MB or MSF if they're not too glittery. I'm hoping we get the color story for the gloss sets, lip bags, eye kits. Maybe the royal purple fluidline is part of an eye kit?

Richelle83

I am making my list immediately while looking at the color story for the first time . Thanks Richelle and source! Private Party CSG , Past Midnight MES and a few other MES sounds good ( tho I really should skip es for once especially after that special surprise package ). All the blushes are on my to have list however Talk of the Town blush needs to be swatched in person. My only definite MSF currently is Scene to be Seen. I love the play on words plus the color description doesn't hurt either. I am absolutely certain I will rewrite my list quite a few times but presently I am too excited to think rationally! I am a mineralize heaux/addict /junkie. Can't wait for this! I am happy that the blushes are not multi color as well. Now moving on to some actual product pics.
Ha! I too got a nice surprise lol.

So glad we know what's what now. I guess the only good thing about waiting so long is that we'll have swatches pretty soon.

ChosenOne

Sweet! Hope we get some pics soon so that I can make some informed decisions before this releases online. Otherwise I may just have to take my chances in store on release day. But here's my preliminary list:

Lipstick

Cremesheen Glass
Mineralize Blush

Mineralize Skinfinish

The only things I'd say are definites based solely on the descriptions are the two cremesheen glasses and Centre of Attention MSF. Of course, I've been wrong before and things I thought would be on my definite list were things I ended up not even getting. This is why we need pictures asap! So happy we finally have a color story at least!!!
rasta.gif

Dolly Snow

I will wait for the MSF swatches/ Pictures that is all I am interested in.
Possibly Flair For Finery- Cool pink/nude (Lustre) aswell.

martiangurll

Looks like a lipglass on top of a lipstick, with a liner underneath. Maybe these will be from the Taste Temptations -style collection, since it doesn't seem to match with Divine Nights. I like the super glossy but opaque effect - many of the glossier vampy lippies we've had have also been on the sheer side. Normally, I'd say something cheery like "maybe it's a working name", but with the release so soon, it's doubtful. Macroviolet is nice at least - although I wouldn't want to pay extra for LE packaging. The other thing to think about: There's going to be some collection with that hot pink f/l Phlox Garden. Maybe they'll stick a more blue violet f/l in that one!!! It's a color that's going to be big going forward. :cheer: Thank you Tiera for the info, Richelle for posting it and Naynadine for being the rainmaker - makin' it happen! So far, the definites for me will be: [COLOR=464646]Private Party- Mid-tone plum mauve (Satin) - LOVE those mid-tones![/COLOR] [COLOR=464646]You've Got It- Nude taupe with green pearlized pigments - There was a taupe-y brownish nude csg from In the Groove that is actually one of my all-time favorite nude glosses. I've got BUs galore of it, in fact…it's my single most backed up product other than Elude. It doesn't have green pearlized pigments in it, though; so I guess they're pulling another Heroine style renaming, or it's a working name after all. [/COLOR] [COLOR=464646]Talk of the Town- Warm brown base with yellow bronze - This sounds fantastic!!! Can't wait to try it.[/COLOR] [COLOR=464646]Lavish Living- Violet with silver pearlized base with gold pearlized pigments - Finally a violet MB!!!!! I love how it has silver and gold together.[/COLOR] [COLOR=464646]All the MSFs sound great too, but I have to see them to see if they're too close to other things I have or if they actually work for me. Perfectly Poised sounds the best, but might not actually be the best out of them for my skin tone, depending. Same thing goes for the shadows. I actually like MES, but at this point I've got so many. These will have to go above and beyond, but then again, each Mineralize collection does seem to improve the formulas bit by bit.[/COLOR] [COLOR=464646]'Glad Raven is back yet again. It really is one of the best liner colors I own. I guess I can stop rationing, because it sure seems like it will be coming back on a regular basis, like Feline used to before they just gave in and made it perm. [/COLOR]
Your list and mine are in sync. I would only add the csg in nude tone is a yes for me