MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)

ChosenOne

Thank you, Honi!!!

I'm never that big on the sets for some reason. The only ones I frequently got were the gloss sets, and now I have almost 80 glosses, so I really don't feel like I need to be getting more of them 4 at a time, you know? I'm a lipstick hoarder more than anything. THAT being said, I think I need the set with Dark Deed lipstick in it just because I want that lippie! The gloss sounds nice and I would definitely wear it, but as I already said, not really looking to build my gloss collection. But the lip pencil is Vino, which is one of my fave liners, so I know that'll get used. I have plenty of "darkened blood red" lipsticks (each a little different from the next, of course), but this one is an amplified finish. I don't know how I missed that the first time it was out! Yup, need that set. Also intrigued by the flavored lip conditioners. Sugared vanilla? Yum!

Knope2012

I wish there was a cute keychain for Kids Helping Kids this year. I still use my Tartan bear from Tartan Tale. He's getting a little threadbare in some places though, so I'd love something equally cute.

I'm not sure if I'll get anything from this. The purple lipstick sounds pretty, but I'm not sure if I'll be up for stalking.

BuickMackane

Thank you, Honi!!!

I'm never that big on the sets for some reason. The only ones I frequently got were the gloss sets, and now I have almost 80 glosses, so I really don't feel like I need to be getting more of them 4 at a time, you know? I'm a lipstick hoarder more than anything. THAT being said, I think I need the set with Dark Deed lipstick in it just because I want that lippie! The gloss sounds nice and I would definitely wear it, but as I already said, not really looking to build my gloss collection. But the lip pencil is Vino, which is one of my fave liners, so I know that'll get used. I have plenty of "darkened blood red" lipsticks (each a little different from the next, of course), but this one is an amplified finish. I don't know how I missed that the first time it was out! Yup, need that set. Also intrigued by the flavored lip conditioners. Sugared vanilla? Yum!
Dark Deed is doubleplusawesome! It's one of my favourite vampies evah!
heart.gif

BuickMackane

Supercontinental blush on the left (Closest thing I had to to Lured to Love) and Lured to love on the right. SC is a smidgen darker while LTL is slightly more pink. I was gonna take in-door pictures aswell since the color appears a little bit differently in articial lighting (Slightly colder) but ofc my battery died and is now recharging, go figure lol.
LTL looks like what happens when SC is sheered out.

I have SC. Skippety skip!
th_happy1.gif

Audrey C

Thanks for the pics, Honi. I think this is mostly a skip for me - the red cremesheen is a maybe, but it sounds like it might be too pink for me. I have Apres Chic and a b/u from last year, and that's probably a better colour for my skin tone.

I don't need fluidlines; I have seven open now (plus a couple of Benefit cream shadows I wear as liner). I wear Local Wares a lot, so I think I'll pass on the olive (or I'd be all over that). I have microviolet and almost never wear it; I like Dark Diversion much better. The taupe is a maybe, but I tend to use Stolen Moments EDES wet as taupe liner.

BuickMackane

Probably the same for me. But I love the color and I'm a sucker for mineralize blushes so it's gonna be hard.
Oh yeah, it definitely is an amazing colour. And it doesn't look too glittery or frosty either
thmbup.gif

Oh crap. I think I'm talking myself out of skipping it
ohboy.gif

Latest posts