MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)

NaomiH

Here's the deal Karly is itsbcozirock like pleasantmacabre said. Karly gave permission to a different user on IG to post those same pictures she posted here. Melthemua also asked but didn't give the proper credit AND put her watermark on the pictures without permission.

Once again, do not take people's pic with or without permission and add your own personal watermark to them. How difficult is that for people to understand?!

Back on topic please!!

I'm confused as to which MSF's to get. That price tag irks the ever loving ish out of me!
They look lovely and so do the blushes! I really liked Perfectly Poised, but I think that's because I'm on a peachy type kick right now. Scene to be Seen is quite lovely too though.
icon_eek.gif

NaomiH

I know! I'll just skip this whole collection and spend all the money I would of spent here on Punk Couture! Problem solved! (for now)

MacNcheese

I know! I'll just skip this whole collection and spend all the money I would of spent here on Punk Couture! Problem solved! (for now)

I'm skipping everything. I made the tough decision last night to go on a no buy
th_crazy2.gif

I need to buy baby stuff more than I need makeup at the moment.

Corally

http://www.beautezine.com/mac-divine-night-mineralize-blushes-for-holiday-2013-review/
*Crosses Talk of the Town of the list* Not sure about Lavish Living either.. I LOVE the purpleness but really dislike the silver bit.. I think out of the MB's I will only take Lured to Love home with me. After seeing the Euro prices for Holland I'm glad if I can skip more stuff!

Ajigglin

Here's the deal Karly is itsbcozirock like pleasantmacabre said. Karly gave permission to a different user on IG to post those same pictures she posted here. Melthemua also asked but didn't give the proper credit AND put her watermark on the pictures without permission.

Once again, do not take people's pic with or without permission and add your own personal watermark to them. How difficult is that for people to understand?!

Back on topic please!!

I'm confused as to which MSF's to get. That price tag irks the ever loving ish out of me!
Never a dull moment on Specktra, I tell you.
th_wink3.gif

Ajigglin

i'm waiting on the lipstick and cremesheen swatches now. i'm hoping they suck so i can comfortably save my money for punk couture and riri holiday.

Latest posts