MAC e/s NAKED LUNCH - underestimated??

sonnebutti

So.. I never see anyone talking about this e/s which I think it's spectacular. It was recommended to me by a make up artist when I asked her for a eyeshadow to wear everyday, and I'm in love. I was 16 yrs old at the time. I think it looks good in everyone. what do you all think??

MACATTAK

Actually I just did a search for it, and it came up numerous times as people's "must have/favorite" shadow.

trollydolly

i love this e/s! its the only eye shadow ive ever hit the pan on and is a staple in my collection.
my fave combinations with it are, naked lunch on the lid and satin taupe/patina in the crease. or it works as a lovely highlighter on my brow bone.

sonnebutti

Quote:
Originally Posted by trollydolly
i love this e/s! its the only eye shadow ive ever hit the pan on and is a staple in my collection.
my fave combinations with it are, naked lunch on the lid and satin taupe/patina in the crease. or it works as a lovely highlighter on my brow bone.

i'll try that! your skin tone and hair color looks very similar to mine so..
yes.gif
thank u!!

FiestyFemme

I love Naked Lunch!
I honestly didn't have high expectations for it, and it's not one of those "wow" shades in the pan by any means.
It's so glowy on though, and it really just lights up my eyes.
I don't wear it enough.

abbyquack

this has been my HG highlighter for a couple years now! I have gone through so many of these, it looks fabulous with practically everything! I like cranberry and nl together. Anyways, wonderful color!

n_c

This is by far my fav e/s ever. It goes with good every e/s combination.One of my first MAC e/s and the only one I've bought twice.

miss_bailey

Eh. I bought it because of the rave reviews I had heard about it and I would have to say I overestimated it. Not much of a fan I prefer Ricepaper which is my HG neutral/highlight.

chocolategoddes

Well, I like nudity and meals served around noon, so... lol I'm a dork.

It's a great shadow to really brighten up the eye, I'd say.

sonnebutti

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I have never had naked lunch eye shadow before but after these raves I am going to have to try it.
smiles.gif

you go girl!! you wont regret it :p

jamie89

I loooove love Naked Lunch. I have read rave review after review but put off adding it to my collection, as I thought I had other eyeshadows that would do the job. It is just so perfect - brightens my face up instantly, and so versatile. I also love the Naked Lunch with Satin Taupe in the crease combo. Classy, simple, and absolutely gorgeous!!

User49

Naked Lunch is one of my favorite highlighters! I especially love it when using it on customers! I prefer it to shroom and phloof as they are too shiney for some people!
winks.gif

FiestyFemme

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
Naked Lunch on the lid + Amber Lights blended in the crease = HOT!!!!

Just another reason to justify why I need Amberlights!
winks.gif