MAC e/s NAKED LUNCH - underestimated??

txchiclady

I love Naked Lunch. When I do a 5 minute makeup, I use my Naked Lunch with some eyeliner. Makes me feel not quite so "naked" LOL

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by infernalmachine
i have all that glitters instead which is quite similar, and love it

I find them to be rather different on my super pale skin. That being said, I love them both.

jardinaires

i love naked lunch. i don't use it very often just because i have a lot of neutral highlight colors, which stay in my mind as a go-to for a neutral highlight, and naked lunch seems to stay tucked away only to be used on certain occasions. but i do love that eye shadow, for a lot of people (makeup artists and otherwise) it is their automatic source for a highlight color.

Dani California

Naked Lunch is one of my fave E/s.
greengrin.gif
Just love it so much!! I wear it loads as a wash on the lids and as a highlight on the browbone. One of the only ones I've nearly hit the pan on.........I nearly need a new one!! Same with all that glitters.
yes.gif

lanslady

This is the best highlighter IMHO. It works well with my fair complexion. I am now on my 2nd one, I also love Jest too as a highlighter. Works well with all my pinks/cranberries/mauve colors. But Naked Lunch is by far the best highlighter.
winks.gif

aimee

oh its one of my faves too
my MA used it on me for a make over and i bought two pans of it
on my NW20 skin its a nice subtle highlighter or all over wash that melts right into my skin
Naked Lunch rocks

sonnebutti

I bought satin taupe because of you all
tong.gif

I would love to see a look wearing naked lunch and amber lights can someone post a photo?
tong.gif

x.DOLLYMiX.x

I LOVEEE naked lunch and its the only eyeshadow I have hit the pan on. It looks gorgeous with naked lunch on lid, moth brown on crease and carbon on outer v. It is also gorgeous as a highlight I love it.

L1LMAMAJ

I like naked lunch but I didn't get it because I found a dupe of it in the coastal scents neutral palette.

Charlie'sAngel

Naked Lunch is my #1 eyeshadow EVER...... I use it pretty much every single day
smiles.gif
I think people don't talk about it much because "everyday" looks aren't usually huge topics of discussion, its more about the colors and fancy looks that people talk about. But I'm with you.... Naked lunch will ALWAYS be my favorite, every-day eyeshadow
p.s. if you haven't tried Naked Pigment, you may love it too!

abbyquack

I have used up several NLs b/c of its amazing ness.
lol.gif
It looks great w/ any colors, but I love mulch or cranberry w/ it. Yummy.