MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2014

Miss Dynamite

Please tell me we aren't getting the mini EDES again...I swear to god, I will never buy another MAC item again if they try to pull that crap!

MACina

I found these looks from the NYFW on cafemakeup.com:

http://cafemakeup.com/2013/09/10/sk...on-week-springsummer-2014-beauty-inspiration/

For one look they used "MAC cream eyeshadows and bronzers" and I wonder if those could be the triple thingies
th_dunno.gif

I adore the look using Red Lipmix, Pure White Paint Stick and Gesso eyeshadow
eyelove.gif

There are also a few other new products used:
"Now in Season and Cultivating eyeshadows and Lovingly Yours Mineralize Glass"
And Keep it Loose....I think that is the CC which will be repromoted.

Copperhead

I would love real cream bronzer from mac.
I'm kind of surprised they haven't introduced a permanent cream bronzer. I remember with the To The Beach collection there were 2 cream bronzers but unfortunately, no permanent ones.

Monsy

I wish they would show how the natural lash looks with just the mascara before applying false lashes.
th_rolleye0014.gif
Thanks Erin!
Amen to that.
This is so stupid. Of course it will look awesome doesn't matter how crappy mascara is when you apply false lashes. This should not be allowed

liba

Yet ANOTHER mascara! Studio Sculpt mascara. No word on the date yet.
And I only just bought a tube of Extended Play, at last!

I'd love to just find one formula I love best, stick to it and be done, but I'd feel like I might be missing out on something even better if I don't get around to trying them all.
tease.gif
This is probably all because in the olden days, most mascara formulas were beyond awful on me and now they're all so much better, it feels like an HG mascara could actually be a reality, not just an imaginary fantasy.

Monsy

I really like Opulash. I agree they need to make one to be amazing instead of making 15 different ones that are crap

Mac4Megan

Anyone like the In Extreme Dimension?
Not yet, but I really want to. The only thing is, I don't normally like those kind of applicators. The formula seems nice though; I find MAC mascaras (at least the ones I've tried) very dry and this one seems more wet, like it wont clump as easy.

Copperhead

I used to use MAC's mascaras. I might even use the samples of mascara they just included in a few of my last orders but I absolutely love my Maybelline Lash Stiletto and L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascaras.