MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2014

Vineetha

Thanks Nay!!! Already the next year
sigh.gif

liba

Apparently Reel Sexy l/s will come back next spring:

Dominic Skinner @dominic_mua | Websta (Webstagram)

Quote: Originally Posted by CiaoBellaa

the creamcicle color of my dreams!!! Will buy a back up
Reel Sexy was a TOTAL surprise for me. I bought one when it came out, but didn't think I'd be wearing it enough to justify a BU and then it wound up being my most used lipstick that year. a lovely Specktrette sold me hers when I was down to half a tube and recognizing I was going to need a new one.

Of course, the next year we had All About Orange and some of the colors in that one were even better than Reel Sexy - I think Sushi Kiss is just a bit better on me. I still love me some Reel Sexy. It looks so great out in a dark club - it practically glows in the dark!

CiaoBellaa

Reel Sexy was a TOTAL surprise for me. I bought one when it came out, but didn't think I'd be wearing it enough to justify a BU and then it wound up being my most used lipstick that year. a lovely Specktrette sold me hers when I was down to half a tube and recognizing I was going to need a new one.

Of course, the next year we had All About Orange and some of the colors in that one were even better than Reel Sexy - I think Sushi Kiss is just a bit better on me. I still love me some Reel Sexy. It looks so great out in a dark club - it practically glows in the dark!
I just have such an emotional connection with RS
girlhaha.gif
(lame, I know)It's my favorite color in general, so even though it's not the best shade for my coloring, I am so attached to it. I obsessed over it for months. And to me, it was released right in the crux of Mac's glory days. 2012=year of the most awesome mac collections in my opinion
love.gif

CiaoBellaa

I just have such an emotional connection with RS
girlhaha.gif
(lame, I know)It's my favorite color in general, so even though it's not the best shade for my coloring, I am so attached to it. I obsessed over it for months. And to me, it was released right in the crux of Mac's glory days. 2012=year of the most awesome mac collections in my opinion
love.gif
Shop/Cook, Chen Man, Reel Sexy, Iris Apfel, Original Extra Dimension, Tres Cheek, Hey Sailor, Marilyn Monroe, Taste Temptation, Styleseeker, Glamourdaze, Apres Chic, Strength-- 2012 was ON IT
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif

NaomiH

Studio Conceal & Correct:

Studio Finish Concealer Duo: $ 25
NW25/ NC30
NW30/NC35
NW40/NC45
NW45/NC50
W10/NC20

Studio Seal & Correct Duo: $25
Mid peach/mid yellow
pale yellow/pale pink
pure orange/ochre
rich yellow/burnt coral

Studio Chromagraphic Pencil: $16
NC15/NW20
NC42/NW35
NW25/NC30

Studio Perfect Compact (empty) $10

DEC 26TH

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
P&P Blemish Control Gel
Thanks for the info :) Please tell me the Eye Base is something new (and one universal shade and not skintone shades), and not the same crap as P+P Eye just with a new name...

I think we've heard of the Blemish Gel before and saw a pic, seems like the launch was delayed a couple of months.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Excited for it!

I hope it is colorless.The current P+P Eye never worked for me.It was drying on my lids and even Light was too dark.
One of the first MAC products I ever bought... don't know what I was thinking. The formula and the ''light'' shade are just gross, lol.

erine1881

Thanks for the info :) Please tell me the Eye Base is something new (and one universal shade and not skintone shades), and not the same crap as P+P Eye just with a new name... I think we've heard of the Blemish Gel before and saw a pic, seems like the launch was delayed a couple of months.
Yes it's new (and just one shade, not sure what colour tho) and yes, the blemish gel is what was supposed to launch before. Edit: says it works on all skin tones.

Dolly Snow

Studio Conceal & Correct: Studio Finish Concealer Duo: $ 25 NW25/ NC30 NW30/NC35 NW40/NC45 NW45/NC50 W10/NC20 Studio Seal & Correct Duo: $25 Mid peach/mid yellow pale yellow/pale pink pure orange/ochre rich yellow/burnt coral Studio Chromagraphic Pencil: $16 NC15/NW20 NC42/NW35 NW25/NC30 Studio Perfect Compact (empty) $10 DEC 26TH
Dec 26th ^^^ As well as- P&P 24hr Extend Eye Base P&P Blemish Control Gel
Yay! Thanks ladies

CarmenK

Studio Conceal & Correct:

Studio Finish Concealer Duo: $ 25
NW25/ NC30
NW30/NC35
NW40/NC45
NW45/NC50
W10/NC20

Studio Seal & Correct Duo: $25
Mid peach/mid yellow
pale yellow/pale pink
pure orange/ochre
rich yellow/burnt coral

Studio Chromagraphic Pencil: $16
NC15/NW20
NC42/NW35
NW25/NC30

Studio Perfect Compact (empty) $10

DEC 26TH

Yayy! So excited about the concealer duos! I assume that these will be permanent right? Sorry if it was mentioned already!
flower.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by erine1881

Yes it's new (and just one shade, not sure what colour tho) and yes, the blemish gel is what was supposed to launch before.

Edit: says it works on all skin tones.
So excited about this!!

erine1881

Heads up people. Nail lacquers will no longer be oermanently carried at counters. Only collection polishes will be carried at counters. All perm polishes will be carried at MSO and online.