MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2015

DMcG9

I hope all of our French Specktrettes are okay!
th_hug.gif
It's so insane. Mundane Friday night activities we all do and have done... going out to dinner, going to a concert, a sporting event...
cry.gif

lilinah

Got waaaay too much from MACnificent Me
Got 2 things from Magic of the Night Holiday Color Collection cuz i had to have a purple metallic lipstick tube

Skipped Enchanted Eve palettes & bags and Irresistibly Charming sets
Skipping Rebeleyes and Black Friday.
Skipping Dita von Teese and Mariah Carey and Ellie Goulding
Skipping Maximizer Mascara Primer

Might get one thing from Fluidity fluidline pens 'cuz i need a liquid liner to keep in my purse.
Might get one thing from Velvetease Lip Pencils, but i'm not really very excited about them.

Planning to get 3 things from Dark Desires

This holiday season is not a season of MAC for me.

I do have a long list of things to test from Faerie Whispers in January, however.

And looking forward to hearing about more 2016 collections...

Mizani

I heard on the news this morning that this was the worst attack in Paris since WWII. WOW!

Those poor innocent people.

lilinah

Since the Dark Desires board appears to be inaccessible, i went ahead and ordered a few things from the MAC website: The purple and black eye glosses and Into the Well What's Your Fantasy - black with multi-pearl

This will be in stores 3 Dec., yes? 'Cuz there are some things i want to test.

Myth

Loving Fluidity Retro Black! Applies easily, dries to a gorgeous velvet matte finish. I love how it dries really fast so there's no transfer

Honi

I dont know if we have a thread for it, Mac Fluidity was released on December 1st in Scandinavia at all locations + online. Got a sample on one of the fluidline pens and I quite like it.

Myth

Aww sorry you didn't like it Monsy. Givenchy Liner Couture looks like a great alternative!

I'm wearing the Fluidity today to see if it lasts a 12 hour shift lol, but so far I love how it goes on and the finish

Monsy

Aww sorry you didn't like it Monsy. Givenchy Liner Couture looks like a great alternative!

I'm wearing the Fluidity today to see if it lasts a 12 hour shift lol, but so far I love how it goes on and the finish

it is not bad just not for me the way i do my eyeliner. I always have big wing. but for someone who does simple line just down the lash line it might be perfect. it is very precise. BUT when doing wing at the end liner needs to glide instead this one tugs and pulls on the skin. formula is just too dry for gliding easily. and it is definitely not black enough. it almost looks like faded black. finish is completely matte. extremely longwearing and no smudging during the day.

Myth

I had planned on getting the FL Maximizer but Karen's review put me off it. I'd rather try the Shiseido one

Monsy

I adore Karen's blog but that review was pretty poorly done. Barely any details, no photos...

Latest posts