MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2015

lyseD

I tried the Estee Lauder primer because Karen and others love it. I didn't. I've ordered this one already.

Monsy

I have been using Lancome's primer for the past 5 years and I doubt anything will top that one. Dior sucks.

lilinah

I got the Fluidity pen in Privet, the dark green. It's a really nice color, deep green with a hint of teal to it. I feel like it's a little dry. I don't have any big problem putting it on, but i do have to go over it a few times on my lid to get solid color. I managed to wing up with no trouble.

The biggest problem is the skin around my eyes is very dry so i use an eye moisturizer. That means the eye liner will eventually smear. It's not the liner's fault. I'll keep experimenting, because i like the convenience of an eye liner pen for my purse and i love the color of Privet.

lyseD

So I got my primer the other day. It didn't seem to work very well although I have to say there didn't seem to be much product on the brush. If after a few uses that doesn't change I think I'll exchange it.

Monsy

that one is just ok for me. I love their regular cils booster I don't think anyone will make better than that one any time soon

kirstw91

image.jpg

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, lip swatch of the new Boxing Day Patentpolish called Knock 'Em Out.

lilinah

Nice. Wasn't released in the US, as far as i can tell. I did look at it on the UK site back on Boxing Day.

Icecaramellatte

Did you guys talk about the new pro palette pans and inserts yet? I like the looks of it and will probably order soon. I wanted to do a duo shape and sculpt palette and I wanted to do an all dark matte palettes with less that 15 shades and I think these new inserts just might work.

Latest posts