MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2015

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Just noticed Soar and Whirl are "Coming Soon"; some kind of Kylie Jenner collection in the works?
ssad.gif
That just means they're OOS but restocking soon.

Don't give MAC any ideas!
nonono.gif
LOL!
girlhaha.gif

Howards End

For example right now some of the Lightness of Being lipsticks say "Out of stock--ships soon!". That's why "Coming Soon" for Whirl and Soar struck me as they're being released in some upcoming new collection. Who knows, maybe they're simply being restocked when Penciled In releases lol

chi1216

A bit off topic for a sec...I don't remember which thread had the conversation about the insanely cute Alice & Olivia Starbucks Mug from last year, a new one was just released if anyone is interested:

It's in stock on Starbucks' website right now!  It's also available in stores, Asia only though.
I so want this cup!

thefbomb

Regarding MAC Is Beauty-¡Esta colección es muy grande!
Awesome! Can't wait to hear more
A bit off topic for a sec...I don't remember which thread had the conversation about the insanely cute Alice & Olivia Starbucks Mug from last year, a new one was just released if anyone is interested:

It's in stock on Starbucks' website right now!  It's also available in stores, Asia only though.
That is TOO cute

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
For example right now some of the Lightness of Being lipsticks say "Out of stock--ships soon!". That's why "Coming Soon" for Whirl and Soar struck me as they're being released in some upcoming new collection. Who knows, maybe they're simply being restocked when Penciled In releases lol
I think "Out of stock--ships soon!" means they are back-ordered (so you can still add it to your cart) whereas "Coming Soon" could mean they are restocking but they don't know when? I could be wrong, but that's how I see it. Of course, you could be right about a Kylie Jenner collection. If VG Miley is happening, anything is possible. :eek:

KissMyLips

Right!? People act like she invented these colours or this lip look. Her plastic surgeon did, and these colours were around long before she was even born.
Lol did you guys see the ''no makeup '' selfie she posted? Her lips look pretty plumped up to me...but according to her she has not had surgery