MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2015

fabulousmoolah

Of course, you could be right about a Kylie Jenner collection. If VG Miley is happening, anything is possible.
eeksign.gif
Miley is repellant, that is one thing but the entire Kardashian-Jenner family (except Bruce) is only famous because Kim took a d!ck on film. Surely there's got to be a limit to the starwhoredom Mac will endorse. If they hire anyone from that family I would be embarrassed to buy Mac anymore.

honey on boost

I regret not getting that tumbler while it was still in stock.
I almost bought it last week but then I reminded myself that I have the original A&O cup and the gold polka dot one from the holiday collection that I barely use. I don't want to become a hoarder of all things cute. But If I see it in person I may not be able to restrain myself
girlhaha.gif

MissElle12

I read online somewhere that the new Alice&Olivia cup is an Asia exclusive in stores. Hopefully they'll release it in US stores soon!

MissElle12

I just saw on instagram someone received her mug broken, and when she called CS, she was informed that there may be an online restock-just keep checking, and the mug will be sold in stores in the US the first week of February.

Marsha Pomells

I just saw on instagram someone received her mug broken, and when she called CS, she was informed that there may be an online restock-just keep checking, and the mug will be sold in stores in the US the first week of February. 
Ouch. Any update on when the mug will be released in the UK?