MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2015

MACina

A whole new formula!

Woohooooooo
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif

Amoure T Jones

A bit off topic for a sec...I don't remember which thread had the conversation about the insanely cute Alice & Olivia Starbucks Mug from last year, a new one was just released if anyone is interested:

It's in stock on Starbucks' website right now! It's also available in stores, Asia only though.

MissElle12

http://store.starbucks.com/alice-olivia-double-wall-traveler-mug-stace-face-12-fl-oz/011042845,default,pd.html

Amoure T Jones

http://store.starbucks.com/alice-olivia-double-wall-traveler-mug-stace-face-12-fl-oz/011042845,default,pd.html
Thanks love but I found it shortly after I posted. I should have come back and mentioned I did. It's still oos and when I called cs they stated they didn't know if any would "trickle" in or not. So no confirmation if they'll be restocking; he just basically told me to stalk the site. And I plan on it.
wtff.gif

MissElle12

Thanks love but I found it shortly after I posted. I should have come back and mentioned I did. It's still oos and when I called cs they stated they didn't know if any would "trickle" in or not. So no confirmation if they'll be restocking; he just basically told me to stalk the site. And I plan on it. :wtf2:
They seem to be restocking in the middle of the night! Check stores next month too

Dolly Snow

Noooo!!! I missed it again.:eek:hboy: *stalks harder*
OOS again
It wasn't in stock lastnight. The site was messing up. Once you added it to cart, it would say OOS. It did it for a long while, then I checked here. I was thinking, I was doing something wrong. But someone said it was in stock...but I had kept trying before for a few min...and kept on. If you updated the page it would go OOS. Then update it again and it would say In stock. Oi vey it happened for close to an hour :(

Vandekamp

It wasn't in stock lastnight. The site was messing up. Once you added it to cart, it would say OOS. It did it for a long while, then I checked here. I was thinking, I was doing something wrong. But someone said it was in stock...but I had kept trying before for a few min...and kept on. If you updated the page it would go OOS. Then update it again and it would In stock.
Darn it.

Ayanna

Matte liquid lipstick sounds wonderful. I've been waiting on Mac to release something similar to the Lime Crime velvetines, but not as drying...and longer lasting than the Kissable formula.

Latest posts